Denying Chinese people pork in detention centre for the sake of muslim? (1 Viewer)

financialwar

HSC
N/A
I used to work in Villawood detention centre as a service officer. I'm Chinese, I just don't think it is fair that pork is not available at all for the entire population because of obvious but not explicit reason of offending the muslim population. As far as I know, this practice has been going on for few decades now, what if they start banning beef because of Indian religions?

Pork is Chinese people's favorite meat, but they can't eat it because of the damn fucking muslims. Living in detention for years without pork or sex. Fucking their lives.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
I used to work in Villawood detention centre as a service officer. I'm Chinese, I just don't think it is fair that pork is not available at all for the entire population because of obvious but not explicit reason of offending the muslim population. As far as I know, this practice has been going on for few decades now, what if they start banning beef because of Indian religions?

Pork is Chinese people's favorite meat, but they can't eat it because of the damn fucking muslims. Living in detention for years without pork or sex. Fucking their lives.
There's was a video of people in Syria that were looking through garbage for pieces of bread, so shut up.

financialwar

HSC
N/A
We not in fucking shitty ass Syria are we? We want our fucking pork roll and sweet sour pork. It's already bad enough that we can't have dog meat because of Western value, now we can't have pork about of islamic value, this isn't even a islamic country. What's next?

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
We not in fucking shitty ass Syria are we? We want our fucking pork roll and sweet sour pork. It's already bad enough that we can't have dog meat because of Western value, now we can't have pork about of islamic value, this isn't even a islamic country. What's next?
And we not in that detention centre now are we? You even mentioned that you USED to work there.

financialwar

HSC
N/A
the detention centre is in this country called Australia, in a Sydney suburb that's 3 minutes away from where I live. run by a private security firm under the contract of the federal government, enforcing islamic dietary law upon non muslims.

I'm sorry I don't want a islamic law enforcing community in my neigbbourhood.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
the detention centre is in this country called Australia, which is run by a private security firm under the contract of the federal government, enforcing islamic dietary law upon non muslims.
Why are you giving me a description of the detention centre?

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
Why cannot they have pork? Because they don't want to offend Muslims? Or they just cbf / don't have money for it?
If is just for cbf/money reason.... well yeah..... but if is for not offending muslims, fuck that..... muslims deserve to be offended, since its not their country

financialwar

HSC
N/A
Pork are cheaper than chicken, fish, or beef they feed the detainees and the officers (yes, we get free meals cooked by detainees that get paid $1 per hour, talking about slave labour in first world country).

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Look at how we Chinese or even the french people treat muslims.

No fucking halal, no headscarf in public, and pork and bacon for all.

Spineless muslim cocksuckers aussies are.

Giv'em pork.
you should make a complaint to fairwork

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
How the fuck did u even get the job there lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
why would anyone pose as a detention security worker. this shit is bizarre.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)