Obese Dolebludger (1 Viewer)

Papercutter

HSC
Here's the link to the article: http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...ght-loss-surgery/story-fneuzlbd-1227196209640

To summarise:
- Woman claimed unable to work due to her weight refuses publicly-funded treatment for weight loss.
- Lives in a rent-free council flat
- Has a boyfriend who is also unemployed
- Refuses to change her diet of oily junk food despite given professional dietary advice
- Enjoys luxurious life, complaining that she should have a right to having her place cleaned for her.

Any thoughts on dole bludgers?

Papercutter

HSC
Luckily she's living off a country that's not Australia (England in case you were wondering).

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
I know someone whose on a soul searching adventure for the past few years (early 20s this girl) and lives off the dole. Shit makes me fucking mad because the dole is for people who are unable to find work during hardship not for someone's fucking soul searching experience. Pay that shit out of your pocket.

Futureunswmedstudent

HSC
Here's the link to the article: http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...ght-loss-surgery/story-fneuzlbd-1227196209640

To summarise:
- Woman claimed unable to work due to her weight refuses publicly-funded treatment for weight loss.
- Lives in a rent-free council flat
- Has a boyfriend who is also unemployed
- Refuses to change her diet of oily junk food despite given professional dietary advice
- Enjoys luxurious life, complaining that she should have a right to having her place cleaned for her.

Any thoughts on dole bludgers?
Wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jdennis

HSC
What a bloody parasite. Luckily, it seems as though the majority of people on welfare are not like this, and certainly almost all are not this bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)