A controversial video game condoning mass murder (WARNING ON VIDEO) (1 Viewer)

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
http://www.news.com.au/technology/h...-graphic-content/story-e6frfrt9-1227200920980

"WARNING: GRAPHIC VIDEO
A CONTROVERSIAL video game simulating a killing spree has come after under fire for its extremely graphic content.
The game called “Hatred” holds the dubious distinction of being the second only game to receive an adults only rating for extreme violence.
This is not surprising considering the aim of the game is to massacre as many people as possible in a ‘genocide crusade’.
Making matters worse, the game’s main character is a psychopathic Goth dressed in a long black trench coat — all too similar to the same outfit worn by the Columbine killers."

What do you guys think of the game... too far?

This game I think.. is just very blunt and explicit in relation to the murder of civilians....

Last edited:

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Yes there are games like left 4 dead and counter strike and core of duty... But those had plots and other contexts to it

Such contexts were war or terrorism

Shaz8teen

HSC
Dafuq did I just watch...
So brutal and yeah they went too far with it.

I'll stick to gta v :3

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Well the fact that it's called the hatred game speaks enough for itself

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Only in a sick, degenerate jewified society would such a game even be considered for production.

Librah

Not_the_pad
HSC
I don't see the difference between this and GTA.

Who cares anyway it's make believe. Not real. Like movies. I'm pretty sure there are a lot of movies out there that are a lot worse than what I just saw in this trailer. It's pretend and made-up. Literally, a game.

But honestly, what is the real aim / story of the game? Because that's probably I guess what makes it bad, the aim to massacre seemingly innocent people.
Shouldn't you be in school atm?

emilios

HSC
Man this game has got so much free publicity just by being controversial - which is exactly what the devs wanted seeing as though they had no marketing budget.

Gameplay-wise, the game looks terrible, cliched and boring.

It also makes me consider where I stand with violent video games. To make a case against this game is easy - it blatantly makes you murder civilians who are pleading for their life, but where do we draw the line? I love playing GTA but isn't that screwed up as well? Maybe our culture is way too embracing of violence

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
Damn, i kind of see why a game such as this would be controversial. Whilst i am not very large on the concept of video games influencing one's view on reality this is really quite tasteless to say the least

I personally think that they have sort of crossed the line of social norms with this one, like even i raised an eyebrow to the trailer

The gameplay itself doesn't look great as well, i know i wont be purchasing it just for that reason alone

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Man this game has got so much free publicity just by being controversial - which is exactly what the devs wanted seeing as though they had no marketing budget.

Gameplay-wise, the game looks terrible, cliched and boring.

It also makes me consider where I stand with violent video games. To make a case against this game is easy - it blatantly makes you murder civilians who are pleading for their life, but where do we draw the line? I love playing GTA but isn't that screwed up as well? Maybe our culture is way too embracing of violence
In GTA you actually get punished for killing people. cops chase you down and shit.

For me I believe people can produce whatever they want no matter how grotesque. I doubt a game like this would even make that much money since it just seems to be pointless violence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)