Athiests have the highest IQ (1 Viewer)

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
What is with all these anti-religion threads. One's religion does not correlate their IQ, which is already a stupid system for indicating someones intelligence. Lets look at ATARs then, the 3rd most capable group for getting over 90 in 2013 was Asian Islamic followed by Arabic.

financialwar

HSC
N/A
What is with all these anti-religion threads. One's religion does not correlate their IQ, which is already a stupid system for indicating someones intelligence. Lets look at ATARs then, the 3rd most capable group for getting over 90 in 2013 was Asian Islamic followed by Arabic.
Link or GTFO

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
Whoohoo.... people who believe in a religion are such fucking dumbarses...

financialwar

HSC
N/A
Any one with normal intelligence would not worship something who fucked a nine year old girl, heck, even retards knows that would be wrong. just saying.

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
ITT: Atheists with negative IQ jerking each other off

financialwar

HSC
N/A
Better than kneeling on the ground, talking to an imaginary friend fives times a day, hoping something might change something.

Each muslim prayer is about 7 minutes, five times day.

Fucking each dumb ass muslim waste (365*5*7)/60 = 212.9 hours a year talking to an imaginary friend. Talking about stupidity to the max lol

financialwar

HSC
N/A
Man I'm trying to understand the islamic finance system, and what do you expect? More stupid muslims.

@1.50 of the video, the guy says half a million @15% pa for 15 years = forty million. Yet, even the dumbest retard would have a better estimate. Despite the fact that the correct value is little more than 4 million, which is on the fucking slide. lol

Thunderstorm

HSC
I think this is obvious because high IQ people generally are great analytical thinkers. Why would they conform to religious practices without any hard, scientific evidence to justify people's beliefs in religion. Religion needs an element of 'faith' rather than the facts. In saying this, this doesn't mean they're right. It's just a reason for these 'statistics'.

I'll echo FlyingKanga's post is saying religion does not correlate with IQ. Plenty of high IQ people are Islamic, Christian, etc. And likewise low IQ people are atheist.

Thunderstorm

HSC
Also @financialwar I just realised this thread is quickly shifting to a muslim bashing thread. I take it you aren't islamic. Just because you don't agree with something doesn't make it wrong lol

financialwar

HSC
N/A
I'll echo FlyingKanga's post is saying religion does not correlate with IQ.
Are you guessing or based on some primary or secondary research?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religi...iaviewer/File:LynnHarveyNyborg-Atheism-IQ.svg

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B19...i00YmQ3LWJlNzUtN2UwOGViOGI0YjNi/edit?hl=en_US

This research clearly shows there is enough correlation.

The results raise four points of interest. First, the hypoth-
esis with which we began this study was that there is a neg-
ative correlation between IQ and religious belief. We have

reviewed considerable evidence for this negative relationship

among individuals in the United States and Europe and have

added a new data set confirming this. Second, we have

shown that the negative relationship between intelligence

and religious belief is a difference in Psychometric g. Third, we

have extended this hypothesis to an examination of whether a

negative correlation between IQ and religious belief is present

between countries. Using data from 137 countries we found a

correlation of 0.60 between national IQs and disbelief in God.

Although the measure used for the analysis across nations was

for disbelief in God rather than for belief in God, we believe

it can be reasonably assumed that disbelief in God is highly

(negatively) correlated with belief in God. Hence, we conclude

that the negative correlation between IQ and religious belief

that has been found in numerous studies within nations is also

present between nations.

(I just want to point out that a 0.6 r-squared is pretty fucking high for a human phenomenon, which are usually is the .1 to .3 range)

Last edited:

financialwar

HSC
N/A

First, I wouldn't take researchers from U of Canberra and UWS seriously lol. and second

Holy shit, white people just went full retard in HSC? What happened?? Anglo Celtic at the bottom? Newton and Darwin must be turning in their graves.

This graphs proves 2 things.

1. White people are getting dumber and dumber.

2. Muslim people does indeed have lower intelligence.

Just look at Asian islamic Asians, why is that islamic Asians under perform other Asians? Well the independent variable is islam lol, their Asian gene is their only saviour.

Thanks for proving my point.

Last edited:

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
muslims have an average IQ that is half a standard-deviation below the non-muslim average

smh lmaoooo gg no re
"In a 2013 meta-analysis, led by Professor Miron Zuckerman, of 63 scientific studies about IQ and religiosity, a negative relation between intelligence and religiosity was found in 53, and a positive relation in the remaining ten. Controlling for other factors, they can only confidently show strong negative correlation between intelligence and religiosity among American Protestants"

lmao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)