PIG born with HUMAN FACE! (NSFW) (1 Viewer)

astroman

HSC
Mutant pig with strange features and appendage on its forehead draws crowds — and cash offers

SNAPS of a Chinese farmer’s newborn pig that he claims had a human face and a penis on its forehead have gone viral.
Friends and neighbours of farmer Tao Lu had rushed to his property in Yanan township in Nanning city in southern China after news spread of the mutant pig.

Local Wu Kung who posted his images said: “I was one of a dozen people went there to see the piglet, and it really did human face and exactly like he said, a willie growing out of its forehead.”

http://resources3.news.com.au/image...7379-2530afce-b0b8-11e4-90ab-ef3fd79aaa94.jpg

He said it was alive and squealing but didn’t live long after being rejected by the mother and refusing to feed from a bottle.
Farmer Tao said he was amazed because he received phone calls from collectors prepared to pay a large sum of money for the animal.
“It was a large litter, and the mutant was one of the last of 19 piglets to be born.

“All the others were normal, just this one was really bizarre. It is a shame it died, I could have got more money for it them for the rest of the family put together based on what people were offering me on the phone.”
He said they had wanted to put the mutant pig on display to attract visitors.

http://resources0.news.com.au/image...8660-25d8d848-b0b8-11e4-90ab-ef3fd79aaa94.jpg

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...-and-cash-offers/story-e6frflri-1227214398896

ikr wtf!:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

astroman

HSC
the pigman already died a few minutes after the birth since the mother rejected him and did not bottle feed.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Next top news article:

Horse born with cow face.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
this is part of a genetic engineering program carried out by beijing to produce anthropomorphic pigs which will carry out an ethnic cleansing of muslims from xinjiang

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
this is part of a genetic engineering program carried out by beijing to produce anthropomorphic pigs which will carry out an ethnic cleansing of muslims from xinjiang
This has nothing got to Muslims so how about you piss off, its so pathetic of you to constantly link everything with Muslims you moderate Australian. All I see is stupid things your writing again, its people like you in this world who never learn.

Ethaw

HSC
This has nothing got to Muslims so how about you piss off, its so pathetic of you to constantly link everything with Muslims you moderate Australian. All I see is stupid things your writing again, its people like you in this world who never learn.
I think it's a joke

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)