One of India’s bus gang rape attackers says it’s the fault of women for being raped (1 Viewer)

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...-for-being-raped/story-fnixwvgh-1227245641553

"ONE of the five men convicted of brutally raping and murdering an Indian student on a bus in Delhi in 2012 has spoken out about the attack, blaming the victim.

Mukesh Singh spoke to BBC Four from his cell in an interview that appears in India’s Daughter, a BBC Storyville documentary.

“A girl is far more responsible for rape than a boy. Boy and girl are not equal,” Singh declares in the interview."

“Housework and housekeeping is for girls, not roaming in discos and bars at night doing wrong things, wearing wrong clothes. About 20 per cent of girls are good.”
Singh appears to show no remorse for the attack which he refers to as an “accident”.

The attack happened in December 2012 when 23-year-old Jyoti, a medical student, was returning home with a friend after watching a movie at a mall in south Delhi.

They were picked up by one of the many private buses plying the streets. It had five men and a 17-year-old boy on board.

Once on the bus, Jyoti’s friend was beaten and Jyoti was dragged to the back of the moving bus and savagely gang raped and assaulted in a horrific 45-minute ordeal.

royalgoyal

HSC
Re: One of India’s bus gang rape attackers says it’s the fault of women for being rap

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...-for-being-raped/story-fnixwvgh-1227245641553

"ONE of the five men convicted of brutally raping and murdering an Indian student on a bus in Delhi in 2012 has spoken out about the attack, blaming the victim.

Mukesh Singh spoke to BBC Four from his cell in an interview that appears in India’s Daughter, a BBC Storyville documentary.

“A girl is far more responsible for rape than a boy. Boy and girl are not equal,” Singh declares in the interview."

“Housework and housekeeping is for girls, not roaming in discos and bars at night doing wrong things, wearing wrong clothes. About 20 per cent of girls are good.”
Singh appears to show no remorse for the attack which he refers to as an “accident”.

The attack happened in December 2012 when 23-year-old Jyoti, a medical student, was returning home with a friend after watching a movie at a mall in south Delhi.

They were picked up by one of the many private buses plying the streets. It had five men and a 17-year-old boy on board.

Once on the bus, Jyoti’s friend was beaten and Jyoti was dragged to the back of the moving bus and savagely gang raped and assaulted in a horrific 45-minute ordeal.
Me being an Indian this is honestly shameful seeing such Indians doing this i have no understanding why the bloody hell they do this? They don't even achieve much other killing the victim. this is so distraught. no matter what happens to the people who did this they deserve to be behind in bars no matter what they say. Stupid brainless people

financialwar

HSC
N/A
Re: One of India’s bus gang rape attackers says it’s the fault of women for being rap

These people are like the rednecks of India?

astroman

HSC

india should of stayed under British rule

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

cue feminists talking about 'men' generally, as if western men would ever defend gang rape

financialwar

HSC
N/A

Democracy...

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

Tbh I don't know why they interviewed him and put it out on a public platform, it's like one of the most stupidest things you could do. But then again it's India so why am I not surprised. They probably gave him a shitload of money too.

financialwar

HSC
N/A

Tbh I don't know why they interviewed him and put it out on a public platform, it's like one of the most stupidest things you could do. But then again it's India so why am I not surprised. They probably gave him a shitload of money too.
Does anyone have the link to the interview with English subs? All the videos on youtube got no subs.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad

:(

financialwar

HSC
N/A

Fuck these two roots are so annoying.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

lol

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC

I want to put an hot iron bar up his anal hole

financialwar

HSC
N/A

Funny how Chinese and India, two of the smartest race on earth can't run their own countries, but put them together, they become the most efficient country in the world: Singapore.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

Funny how Chinese and India, two of the smartest race on earth can't run their own countries, but put them together, they become the most efficient country in the world: Singapore.
I love Singapore

It's like the master nation

But tbh they have the death penalty so I wouldn't live there

financialwar

HSC
N/A

you take drugs or sth?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)