the 2 aussies getting execuated in Indonesia (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
Sure, death penalty is harsh, but imo they've known the consequences of their actions, and they decided to play a gamble. So thus they deserve such actions.

Also it's important for Australia not to intervene in the laws/legislation of other countries. Each country deserves their state sovereignty.

Hate on me if you wish, but if you go to another country, you must be well aware of, and obey the laws of that country.

chinmayagupta

HSC
N/A
Sure, death penalty is harsh, but imo they've known the consequences of their actions, and they decided to play a gamble. So thus they deserve such actions.

Also it's important for Australia not to intervene in the laws/legislation of other countries. Each country deserves their state sovereignty.

Hate on me if you wish, but if you go to another country, you must be well aware of, and obey the laws of that country.
aahaha yea agreed but why on earth did they rehabilitate them for nothing in the end. They can/could of help others as role models etc, but yea behind in bars would at least be a better way. The way they blindfood you is just adding insult. Like dying that way is just the worst and most painful way. I just feel for both families all the money spent on lawyers and stuff just drained like wastage.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
They've been rehabilitated, there is no reason for the death penalty. If they were going to do it, they should have 10 years ago. They're only doing it now because of their pussy ass bitch of a president who needs votes.

Lives don't matter to him.

Anyway personally I am completely against the death penalty. And yes, they deserve to live.

chinmayagupta

HSC
N/A

chinmayagupta

HSC
N/A
They've been rehabilitated, there is no reason for the death penalty. If they were going to do it, they should have 10 years ago. They're only doing it now because of their pussy ass bitch of a president who needs votes.

Lives don't matter to him.

Anyway personally I am completely against the death penalty. And yes, they deserve to live.
finally some1 in my side lol ahaha yea spot on

Katebrunner

HSC
It's very sad and we should all speak out against what Indonesia is doing, but lets not make these guys heros.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Well if you carry hard drugs which harm and ruin many people's lives through addiction,then to me it is similar to murder.

AAAAB

HSC
N/A
Well if you carry hard drugs which harm and ruin many people's lives through addiction,then to me it is similar to murder.
That was 10 years ago. They're bettering society now and it's sad to see such a remarkable change being wasted

AAAAB

HSC
N/A
kids dying in poverty is tragic not criminals.
Read my quote below - it was 10 years ago. These guys have been making a difference since they underwent rehab.

Regardless, a life is the same to anybody. Think of their friends and families.

I'm pretty sure you'd want a second chance if you were on death row.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)