Jennifer Pan's Revenge: the inside story of a golden child, the killers she hired (1 Viewer)

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
http://www.smh.com.au/world/golden-...t-after-web-of-lies-uncovered-20150727-gilsm8

"Washington: For a while, Jennifer Pan's parents regarded her as their "golden" child.

The young Canadian woman, who lived in the city of Markham just north of Toronto, was a straight A student at a Catholic school who won scholarships and early acceptance to college. True to her father's wishes, she graduated from the University of Toronto's prestigious pharmacology program and went on to work at a blood-testing lab at SickKids hospital.

Pan's accomplishments used to make her mother and father, Bich Ha and Huei Hann Pan, brim with pride. After all, they had arrived in Toronto as refugees from Vietnam, working as labourers for an auto parts manufacturer so their two kids could have the bright future that they couldn't attain for themselves.

But in Pan's case, that perfect fate was all an elaborate lie. She failed to graduate from high school, let alone the University of Toronto, as she had told her parents. Her trial, for plotting with hit men to kill her parents, ended in January, and she's serving a long sentence. But the full story of this troubled young woman is just now being told as a complete and powerful narrative by someone who knew her.
"

Last edited:

Nekoccino

HSC
That is so scary... what was the reasoning though? D:

Oh wait..
The truth when one only wanted to preserve the image of perfection... it's mostly unfortunate when one loses hope for what is achievable and what is beyond.

Last edited:

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
But tbh she should have grown some titties and just left her parents in disappointment
it's not an excuse to kill

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)