Am I the only one who thinks "Operation Fortitude" is be a good thing? (1 Viewer)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
self-righteousness from people whose ideology resulted in 100 million deaths in the 20th century

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
In theory, Communism can exist without totalitarianism, you know, in theory... I'd say it's more of a fascist move by the Australian Border Force and the Australian Government... Fascism does look like Hitler for the most part, and this is a policy you would probably see the Nazi's do with J-Stamps on ID cards to identify Jews... That being said, I know I'm shooting my argument down by implicating Nazi's... I still support this policy...

Last edited:

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
yes naziism is enforcement of immigration laws
Thought out of all people, you would have my back on this one :lol:

Taking a hard line on immigration does not make you a racist... It makes you a realist, it's just the racist rhetoric which drowns out the rationalism in the debate...

A loose and flexible immigration policy, you have Europe... Measured, rational and logical measures on how to deal with the movement of people more appropriately, you have smarts... Albeit, the ABF press release was poorly written... The actually press release commented that ABF can stop anyone it sees fit, when this was actually not the case... Those who were not local and committed some form of crime would require on the spot immigration checks by ABF, that was what the operation actually entailed (Although the complexity of the crime did not matter, it could have ranged from unpaid fines, fair evasion, all the way to violent crimes, etc)...

Last edited:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
im criticizing your comparisons of operation fortitude and naziism

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Border force raid business' in hospitality and agriculture all the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)