Shootings and Explosions in Paris (1 Viewer)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Hostages reportedly being killed one-by-one at concert hall after two shootings and bomb blast. (SMH.com.au)

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
Confirmed: there was 3 assailants inside, a 4th was killed before. /u/dClauzel (Source, reddit)

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
A french reporter who escaped from Bataclan says that attackers weren't masked and just started firing for 10-15 minutes.

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
AP reports that a French police official says at least 100 people are dead inside the Bataclan concert hall.

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
Euronews reports that the police claim that 150 people have been killed, and that the death toll could rise.

mreditor16

HSC
Channel Nine is reporting that ISIS has claimed responsibility. :/

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
My friend was meant to go fly on exchange to france today - yesterday we had a mini party for her and everything... and now they've closed borders on france.. Im not sure whats happening with that for her anymore, and the whole situation is so upsetting. 150+ dead D:

menodiks

Banned
HSC
interesting to see how u didnt make a thread for the Metrojet crash, clear to see how your Western media likes to stroke their geopolitical dick. Just wait until you witness extreme terrorism down under

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
interesting to see how u didnt make a thread for the Metrojet crash, clear to see how your Western media likes to stroke their geopolitical dick. Just wait until you witness extreme terrorism down under
Had exams on yesterday.

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
How do they justify killing innocent people.. Has any of the terrorists been captured?

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
Five attackers believed to have been killed
Attacks took place across city and Stade de France
Witness accounts across Paris: ‘I saw my final hour unfurl before me’

Flop21

HSC
How do they justify killing innocent people.. Has any of the terrorists been captured?
How?? This is ISIS. So yeah you can figure out how they justify it.

I think one did, claimed he was from Syria and ISIS.

You reap what you sow. There financial support to these terrorists won't be forgotten. ISIS just didn't pop out of nowhere. The media will make out this incident more important than the almost daily massacres that occur in Yemen, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, and the Beirut bombings that just occurred yesterday.

My heart goes out for the innocent no matter where they are terrorized. But there blood is not more worthy or valuable then our women, children and families. Don't misunderstand my last sentence. What I'm trying to say in some minds people think some human beings from the west think there lives are more precious or of more value than human beings in the Middle East.

When a terrorist attack happened yesterday which took the lives of about 50 people with hundreds injured in Beirut where was all the shock and outrage from the media and governments? Now that it happens in somewhere in the Europe like Paris its treated different right? And both bombings were done by the same people.

At the end of the day terrorism has no religion and knows no boundaries.
Probably because France is a 1st world country, thus it feels 'close to home' and we can relate to it more, hence it's more shocking. But yeah I guess I get what you mean.

turntaker

HSC
This is what happens when europe accepts 1 million + "syrian" refugees.

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
This is what happens when europe accepts 1 million + "syrian" refugees.
Even if they did let a few bastards in, while horrible and unfortunate, you would rather 999,000 innocent men, women and children be left to suffer and starve on the streets like stray cats because their homes are being torn to pieces by decisions way out of their control? I fail to see how that would solve anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)