Moderate muslims? (1 Viewer)

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
He's using indoctrination tactics through peer pressure. Surely you can see that, right?

Drsoccerball

HSC
He's using indoctrination tactics through peer pressure. Surely you can see that, right?
It's like him saying "Does the Quran say kill them where you find them do you agree?!?!" We have to observe the context. That verse was revealed in a time of war and only used in a time of war and only if they expel you and attempt to kill you etc...This guy does the same thing as you said. "Do you agree with the Quran?!?" Yes we do but we have to consider context.

Drsoccerball

HSC
Yes, I understand that Ilam is is indoctrination.

Nobody would be stupid enough to believe it otherwise.
Islam* Maybe you should learn how to spell before you make comments about things you have no knowledge on?

durrrrr

Banned
HSC
islam is seriously bonkers though

i guess thats probably why muslims have an average IQ thats half a standard deviation below the rest of us

Drsoccerball

HSC

i guess thats probably why muslims have an average IQ thats half a standard deviation below the rest of us
If I'm not mistaken many Muslims established the core's of what we learn and apply today? For example algebra was established by a Muslim... Yeah I guess you were smarter than him and every other 1.6 billion Muslim in the world today...

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
Yes, I understand that Ilam is is indoctrination.

Nobody would be stupid enough to believe it otherwise.
Wat. The conference is practising indoctrination, do you not see the rhetoric of the speaker? Honestly, can you at least tell us what your purpose is on a forum of predominantly high school and uni students in obsessing over hating Islam?

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
so has the grand mufti condemned the paris attacks yet?

sinophile

HSC
N/A
I don't want to quote anything because you are not looking to understand you're just looking for an argument...
Don't worry about him, hes just a retard that trolls the forums and keeps coming back on different accounts.

INADIKAP95

HSC
N/A

Coming from? The average white Australian IQ is NOTHING to be proud of.

Also, give me evidence to base that the average IQ of near 2 billion people is half a standard deviation below the 'rest of us', or did you just pull it out of your arse, dickhead?

classicjimbo

HSC
N/A
Coming from? The average white Australian IQ is NOTHING to be proud of.

Also, give me evidence to base that the average IQ of near 2 billion people is half a standard deviation below the 'rest of us', or did you just pull it out of your arse, dickhead?
he/she is probably talking about data from the IQ and the Wealth of Nations book and possibly referencing this journal article http://donalditempler.com/assets/templer_8.pdf which was based off data from the book
the 'rest of us' in reference to europeans/slavs/east asians/some of south america/some of south east asia.

durrrrr

Banned
HSC
If I'm not mistaken many Muslims established the core's of what we learn and apply today? For example algebra was established by a Muslim...
They conquered Constantinople and stole the knowledge of the greeks. They didn't develop it by themselves.

Which is precisely why muslims had a spike in intellectual output early on but overall their accomplishments are tiny compared to Europeans who have been consistently the best at intellectual acheivement for almost 2000 years and still are today, compared to the average muslim:

yeah I guess you were smarter than him and every other 1.6 billion Muslim in the world today...
Maybe you can use your great intelligence to learn what the word 'average' means.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)