Malek Fahd:Has until April before its funding runs out and students are forced to fin (1 Viewer)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Malek Fahd:Has until April before its funding runs out and students are forced to

*Students are forced to find another school.

Kolmias

HSC
Re: Malek Fahd:Has until April before its funding runs out and students are forced to

Poor management of the school by the board has resulted in this but I want to have a big whinge about people on that infernal time waster known as WasteBook.

Anyway, this was on Facebook I believe (one of Rotten Rupert's media outlets) and the comments were filled with the usual hate and general bigotry that I have come to associate with Australians on Facebook and which RenegadeMx is probably going to make in this thread.

The most wonderful gems such as "if ws in syria we not loud to bild Khrsitan skools and we gtes behaded if we dos so so." (Australian schooling doesn't seem to have done you much good.)

"Why the fuck is the Australian taxpayer funding a terrorist school?" (Wonderful. What taxes do you pay?"

"
The above are genuine comments. Oh what a wonderful nation this is.

Last edited:

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad

typical western education plagued with corruption no wonder why australia will never close the gap with those inferior fucking abos

sinophile

HSC
N/A

those students shouldnt get fucked just because of their corrupt management

Kolmias

HSC

typical western education plagued with corruption no wonder why australia will never close the gap with those inferior fucking abos
The RenegadeMx educational system probably involves electrocuting people who are bad at Maths.

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad

The RenegadeMx educational system probably involves electrocuting people who are bad at Maths.
>year 10
>thinks he understands geopolitics
>lel

Darude

HSC

There's a good chance this school will survive as a new board has come in. The biggest thing that came up in audit was governance of school. If governance is as good as the new board claim to be, then federal funding will be reinstated.

enoilgam

HSC

Unfortunately, this kind of thing is quite common, organisations dont take governance seriously and end up in situations like this one. Whenever you deal with government money and operate in a highly regulated environment (education is the third most heavily regulated industry in Australia), you need first rate corporate governance systems. Unfortunately, many organisations and more specifically the people that run them fail to recognise this or ignore it due to resource constraints. The government takes this stuff very seriously and Malek Fahd is finding out the hard way.

durrrrr

Banned
HSC

typical corrupt muslim bastards

no wonder muslim countries are such a mess

baktiar77

HSC

I know year 12 hsc students like myself have guarantees that we will be able to complete hsc in this school if it comes to the worst. For time being, there has no been no movement of year 12 students and it would be difficult anyway with the subjects offering, internal assessments/rankings, timetabling etc. However, the schools problems have shaken many parents who have immediately unenrolled some of our top students in grades under ie. cohort of 2017/2018 so expect us to be ranked 200th next year or year after.

Last edited:

Kolmias

HSC

I know year 12 hsc students like myself have guarantees that we will be able to complete hsc in this school if it comes to the worst. For time being, there has no been no movement of year 12 students and it would be difficult anyway with the subjects offering, internal assessments/rankings, timetabling etc. However, the schools problems have shaken many parents who have immediately unenrolled some of our top students in grades under ie. cohort of 2017/2018 so expect us to be ranked 200th next year or year after.
Interesting to hear an opinion from an insider. I wish you and your school luck.

baktiar77

HSC

Interesting to hear an opinion from an insider. I wish you and your school luck.
Hey, at least we can claim bonus points for trauma/stress :p

But seriously, I don't think it's likely. From what we've heard from the new interim board (https://www.facebook.com/groups/4628435851/), things are looking up with State and Federal MPs for our electorate trying hard to help us out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)