Kolmias

HSC
Sanders looks like he doesn't have a chance at getting the Dem nomination now
I better start liking Hillary. :tongue:

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Looks like America will be great again...

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
I love Bernie but idk he'd be 75 by the time the presidential election rolled around. But then again I'd prefer whoever he has as VP than Hilary (if he kicked the bucket *knocks wood*) but then again he does seem pretty healthy. In saying that, to my dismay I don't think he has a chance at beating Hilary whom I don't really like either but compared to the Rep candidates she's a saint so

Kolmias

HSC
The Republican candidates aren't that bad I suppose. The Dems had some real shocking candidates who really didn't have a chance.(*cough,cough* Martin O'Malley).

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
The Republican candidates aren't that bad I suppose. The Dems had some real shocking candidates who really didn't have a chance.(*cough,cough* Martin O'Malley).
Out of the Republicans I wanted Jeb to win :( he seemed the most normal haha

Cruz is alright sometimes

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
They say Donald Trumph is going to win. I'm not into politics so I wouldn't know

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Better than Donald Drumpf :haha:
You do realise that Trumps father changed their surname to escape bigoty after they migrate to the US from Germany after WW1... Bigots calling other bigots, bigots... Funny part is, the left know they are fucking screwed and have resorted to name calling

Can't stump the Trump...

Kolmias

HSC
You do realise that Trumps father changed their surname to escape bigoty after they migrate to the US from Germany after WW1... Bigots calling other bigots, bigots... Funny part is, the left know they are fucking screwed and have resorted to name calling

Can't stump the Trump...
The Left is screwed, eh? The social makeup of the United States make it unlikely (not impossible however) for Donald Drumpf to be elected at the current point in time.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
The Left is screwed, eh? The social makeup of the United States make it unlikely (not impossible however) for Donald Drumpf to be elected at the current point in time.
What fucking social makeup, are you making out as if it is impossible for Trump to gain a minority vote? Going by the "social makeup" the percentage of Caucasian persons in the US is at 63% (if you are making an implication on race)... You're making out that a vote for Trump is a vote for racism (when minorities actually have voted for him, it was the Hispanic vote that helped him win the Nevada caucuses)... :lol:

Truth of the matter is, I see Trump as the US's version of Vladimir Putin... The US is not in a pretty sorry state at the moment (as much as people remain naive to that fact)... Politicians are bankrolled by a bunch of crony capitalists who are robbing the country blind (with the complacency and sometimes aid of politicians)... I would probably compare what's happening in the US presently to the period of the Roaring 90's in Russia (not to trivialise this, but the fall of the USSR saw over a million people die of famine)...

Truth of the matter is, people don't care about PC culture, they don't care about semantics; they just want to be: housed, clothed, safe, free, well fed, able to enjoy their lives and able to work... You're certainly not going to get that from candidates who are intent on keeping the status quo in US politics... What you are seeing is a candidate who has capitalised on this and used the notion of a protest vote to his advantage...

Last edited:

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Why is there a news headline about Trump's size?

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Why is there a news headline about Trump's size?
As Rubio made a comment last week that Trump had small hands.

Then in todays debate Trump held up his hands to show he did not and had no issues.

Lots of people seem to like Rubio although the guy looks like a lying child to me.

mrstripedshades

HSC
America is NOT a democracy. It's a dictatorship run by a triumvirate (Wall St, bankers and corporate CEOs) which disguises itself as a democracy.
Eh... You can make argument for pretty much every country, every country has a level of corruption and control by the biggest corporations and richest people. Essentially the idea behind 'the illuminati' in that the extreme upper and rich class control the media, politics etc. is true ( E.g. Hilary is basically all the rave on most mainstream left wing news stations and look at her funders as well as her correction )

though of course the conspiracy theories, devil worship and celebrities being a part of it is the dumbest shit they have no power either :awesome:

This is exactly why I don't want Hilary to win, like I've YET to see an article which high lights her policies, shes a terrible speaker to me(and despicable in actions, look how she told off that black girl very recently to shut up whilst Bernie Sanders asks them to speak and shit and resolves it), several shady things that media chooses to avoid (E.g. Ol bill disrupting polls recently... ), the case which she would've been charged for by now if she wasn't who she is, funded by the richest aka bitch of Wall street, and just a very marketable candidate for the general public.

The fact that shes a woman is also going to help her, idiots are going to vote for her for SURE because shes a woman even though they probably haven't heard of any of her 'changes' which will 'benefit' the people, because all CNN goes on about is how shes going to win and is the next president. Honestly to me she has an extremely HIGH percentage of winning.

I would honestly be happy if Trump wins x100 more than I would be if she does (probably).

Kolmias

HSC
Eh... You can make argument for pretty much every country, every country has a level of corruption and control by the biggest corporations and richest people. Essentially the idea behind 'the illuminati' in that the extreme upper and rich class control the media, politics etc. is true ( E.g. Hilary is basically all the rave on most mainstream left wing news stations and look at her funders as well as her correction )

though of course the conspiracy theories, devil worship and celebrities being a part of it is the dumbest shit they have no power either :awesome:

This is exactly why I don't want Hilary to win, like I've YET to see an article which high lights her policies, shes a terrible speaker to me(and despicable in actions, look how she told off that black girl very recently to shut up whilst Bernie Sanders asks them to speak and shit and resolves it), several shady things that media chooses to avoid (E.g. Ol bill disrupting polls recently... ), the case which she would've been charged for by now if she wasn't who she is, funded by the richest aka bitch of Wall street, and just a very marketable candidate for the general public.

The fact that shes a woman is also going to help her, idiots are going to vote for her for SURE because shes a woman even though they probably haven't heard of any of her 'changes' which will 'benefit' the people, because all CNN goes on about is how shes going to win and is the next president. Honestly to me she has an extremely HIGH percentage of winning.

I would honestly be happy if Trump wins x100 more than I would be if she does (probably).
You realize the average idiot watches Fox News not CNN?

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
You realize the average idiot watches Fox News not CNN?
You realise that someone below the bell curve does not take the time to critically analyse what is being put before him or her...

It is not that the politicians are inept or that the country is being ran by corporate cronies that's the problem... The problem lies with the present lobbying system... Those who have more, will obviously give more, to be heard more... The issue is not so much that corporations are in control to govern politicians with a totalitarian mandate... This situation does NOT! make the US a totalitarian state, as much as you would foam from the mouth to hear others say that... There is nothing stopping a politician from pursuing a course of action based on honest avocations... Trump is obviously a case in point, although, some would question the merits of his avocations and that is perfect fine to do... At the end of the day, it is the politician who possesses control, it is more of a matter of which politician is game enough to bite the hand that feeds...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)