Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Donald Trump

HSC

Re: Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxica View Post
    You must also define "innate ability".

My abilities for X only come from a small introduction to X, which rapidly leads to a strange (to the neurotypicals) obsession with X, from which I develop whatever abilities I happen to develop.

And that's pretty much how anyone discovers they're "good" at anything. Just that most don't become as extremely obsessed as I am.
    Ah I see, you are aspergers or autism?

Apparently im not according to mum but my sisters took me to their psychiatrist friend from same med school and he's like "oh fuck, absolutely" lolol

im weird in that I obsess over things, love my own world, but likewise can in very great depth engage with other people and feel into their worlds, only aspergers type thing I notice about myself is inability to understand how to react to certain people displaying certain emotions sometimes. Otherwise I think im pretty normal .
    Quote Originally Posted by asianese View Post
    Nah he's (hayabusaboston) like, God, so listen to him.
    2013 ATAR: 94.55
    Besmirch me now, for thou protectress deem it right.

YES I LOVE MYSELF AND MY BODY BECAUSE IM BEAUTIFUL LIKE ANY OTHER FAT GIRL OR SKINNY GIRL

But im a boy. So there's a difference.

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by hayabusaboston View Post

Apparently im not according to mum but my sisters took me to their psychiatrist friend from same med school and he's like "oh fuck, absolutely" lolol

im weird in that I obsess over things, love my own world, but likewise can in very great depth engage with other people and feel into their worlds, only aspergers type thing I notice about myself is inability to understand how to react to certain people displaying certain emotions sometimes. Otherwise I think im pretty normal .
    It was in the post that attacked you. Which you KINDLY ignored because you just went for the most noticeable part of the post.

I have an unstable emotional threshold. Which you have triggered once.

*returns to metaphorical outpost with metaphorical binoculars*
    If I am a conic section, then my e = ∞

Just so we don't have this discussion in the future, my definition of the natural numbers includes 0.

HSC

Re: April Fools Pranks

You need to have some humility.
    (Y) Indeed.

I know im not the greatest, most of my right wing friends, a good 20 of them, have IQ's higher than mine lol, I accept im somewhere in the middle of mensa hierarchy and no longer compare myself to people/get agitated when someone is more skilled/.more intelliugent than something

YES I LOVE MYSELF AND MY BODY BECAUSE IM BEAUTIFUL LIKE ANY OTHER FAT GIRL OR SKINNY GIRL

HSC

It was in the post that attacked you. Which you KINDLY ignored because you just went for the most noticeable.
    oops. Kay den. Do u know your IQ then, out of curiosity?

HSC

Yea I know. I dont care lol, I am not mind blowingly ambitious, and am content living life of regular citizen.

As for why I like trump:

Foreign Policy:

> Let Russia bash ISIS - love the idea that Russia doing you work for you isn't automatically a bad thing.
    > Economic safe zone in Syria.
    > US should not train rebels.
    > Supports Middle Eastern dictators over chaotic Middle Eastern democracies.
    > Advocates mutual respect with Russia.
    > I don't like that he plays the Iranian bogeyman.

Trade Policy:

> Opposes the TPP.
    > Is Protectionist.
    > Pro-tariffs.

Immigration:

> Immigration restrictionist
    > Anti-illegal immigration which comes into direct conflict with working class White and African-American unskilled labour.
    > Asserts a more heavy handed assimilationist policy.

Jobs:

> Prizes local labour and manufacturing
    > Downside is he doesn't support an increase in the minimum wage.
    i guess noone wants to comment on this.

Why DONT people like trump in that case? like as a president. As a person sure he may be cocky motherfcker but that doesnt mean he'll be bad president. Only peasantry immediately talks about feelings. In the world of success you focus on the results someone gives not their feelings...

HSC

Yea I know. I dont care lol, I am not mind blowingly ambitious, and am content living life of regular citizen.

As for why I like trump:

Foreign Policy:

> Let Russia bash ISIS - love the idea that Russia doing you work for you isn't automatically a bad thing.

Trade Policy:

> Opposes the TPP.
    > Is Protectionist.
    > Pro-tariffs.

Immigration:

> Anti-illegal immigration which comes into direct conflict with working class White and African-American unskilled labour.

Jobs:

Hmm.

I bet you hate team-sports.
    Veni, Vidi, Vici

HSC

I can understand most people's situations very quickly when orally communicated (naively assuming their complete honesty). I can only read faces some of the time.

Just so we don't have this discussion in the future, my definition of the natural numbers includes 0.

HSC

oops. Kay den. Do u know your IQ then, out of curiosity?
    My IQ is unknown to me, and as far as it (doesn't) concern me, is irrelevant to what I can and can't do.

No matter how far you start off in the race called "life", you won't get anywhere if you just stay where you are. You have to try if you want to keep up with the others.

HSC

My IQ is unknown to me, and as far as it (doesn't) concern me, is irrelevant to what I can and can't do.

No matter how far you start off in the race called "life", you won't get anywhere if you just stay where you are. You have to try if you want to keep up with the others.
    Yea well medical problems/10 and depression combine with laziness and lack of any desire anymore to do anything then blehh down the drain. I used to want to conquer the world, dont care anymore. I had little actual knowledge and maths experience in yr 12 but excellent natural ability and really enjoyed it, now my mum is pushing me into medicine but I am really not looking forward to it so im thinking of just becoming maths teacher and going for head of faculty which my head of faculty at another school older friend says pays 100k+ pa.

Can do what I enjoy and have lots of chill time to be depressed about life. Decent salary I suppose. Seems not too bad to me.

I seem to have capacity to make everyone fall in love with me (Mostly very comical and witty around people) so I feel I can with reasonable confidence get other teachers to vote for me as head of faculty HUE
    Last edited by hayabusaboston; 2 Apr 2016 at 9:39 PM.

HSC

I can understand most people's situations very quickly when orally communicated (naively assuming their complete honesty). I can only read faces some of the time.
    Why can't you guys understand other people's faces/emotions? Usually it's pretty obvious, frown = sad/angry, smile = happy.
    2015 HSC: English Adv, Mathematics, Business Studies, Biology, Multimedia.

HSC Biology Flashcards

HSC

This thread would make the apricot cheeks of Donald Trump blush.
    Amundies likes this.
    Prelim 2017: 3U English | 2U Maths | Economics | Chemistry | Legal Studies | SOR1 | Modern History
    Cooma TAFE 2085: Masters of Classical Literature (Majoring in My Little Pony)
    Take the BoS personality test!

Dont.msg.me.about.english nerdasdasd's Avatar
    HSC
    Uni Grad

Quote Originally Posted by Flop21 View Post
    Why can't you guys understand other people's faces/emotions? Usually it's pretty obvious, frown = sad/angry, smile = happy.
    Asperges and / or autism makes things very difficult.
    HSC PAPERS >>http://sdrv.ms/H3cL7l
    2013 HSC papers >> http://sdrv.ms/H3cOQk
    HSC NOTES >> http://sdrv.ms/GXNPyo
    PHYSICS MC and ANSWERS >> http://sdrv.ms/H3da9C
    PHYSICS CORE OPTIONS HARD TEST (with solutions)>> http://sdrv.ms/GXNTOQ
    Sorted HSC Q's >> https://www.mediafire.com/folder/cls...ns_%2B_options

HSC

M8 thats the complexity of the spectrum lel. Seemingly obvious stuff to you is completely alien to me and paradoxica.

I know virtually nothing of paradoxica's interaction with world beyond what im now learning but yea me personally I am completely stupefied around emotional people and I have no idea what to do.

HSC

Yea well medical problems/10 and depression combine with laziness and lack of any desire anymore to do anything then blehh down the drain. I used to want to conquer the world, dont care anymore. I had little actual knowledge and maths experience in yr 12 but excellent natural ability and really enjoyed it, now my mum is pushing me into medicine but I am really not looking forward to it so im thinking of just becoming maths teacher and going for head of faculty which my head of faculty at another school older friend says pays 100k+ pa.

Can do what I enjoy and have lots of chill time to be depressed about life. Decent salary I suppose. Seems not too bad to me.
    ...That sounds unhealthy. And I've had depression for 5+ years.

Ignore your parents desires. Do what you want to do, not what someone else wants you to do.

I have the benefit of not having tiger parents, but that means I have to take care of myself and I'm in a similar situation as you, lazy, apathetic and unmotivated.

Medical problems? I am glad I don't have anything bad for me in the medical sector of life.

Because people lie, and also there area wide range of emotions to discern from.

Happy? Which kind of happy? satisfied happy? rush happy? (post-s _ _ happy?) There are the emotional groups, subcategories and specifics.

Everything is complicated.
    hayabusaboston likes this.

HSC

okay I don't do this often because I really really hate conflict but I just feel like I gotta

Trump is racist. "When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bring crime. They’re rapists…"

Trump is misogynistic. "If I were running ‘The View’, I’d fire Rosie O’Donnell. I mean, I’d look at her right in that fat, ugly face of hers, I’d say ‘Rosie, you’re fired."

Trump is egocentric. Narcissistic. "The beauty of me is that I’m very rich." "My IQ is one of the highest — and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure; it's not your fault."

Trump is doing exactly what America doesn't need right now. In a time where international conflict is on the rise, he is simply adding to it. We need to be uniting - not being divided, which is exactly what he's doing. His tactics involve slander, and inducing fear. He supports discrimination, because it can further his personal agenda. We should be preaching love, and acceptance, or at least tolerance towards one another, but all he does is preach hate, and violence.

This thread right now, is exactly the perfect example for everything he stands for - why are people arguing, attacking each other? There was a disagreement in opinion, but rather than moving on or settling it quietly, it's turned into a heated fight. For what purpose? What reason is there for all this negativity? We shouldn't resort to throwing insults and hurtful comments because we disagree on something. To quote Martin Luther King Jr., "Violence brings only temporary victories; violence, by creating many more social problems than it solves, never brings permanent peace."

Only peace can bring about more peace, only acceptance and tolerance can end discrimination. Don't let this vicious cycle of violence go on, and don't just wait for it to end by itself. We are the ones who can end it. We must preach kindness. We must preach acceptance. We must preach peace.
    2015 HSC
    Mathematics 2U
    2016 HSC
    Advanced English, Drama, Maths 3U, Maths 4U, Music 2, Extension Music, Chemistry, Software Design & Development

HSC

M8 thats the complexity of the spectrum lel. Seemingly obvious stuff to you is completely alien to me and paradoxica.

I know virtually nothing of paradoxica's interaction with world beyond what im now learning but yea me personally I am completely stupefied around emotional people and I have no idea what to do.
    I know enough and have seen enough to be able to handle mildly emotional people. I still come off as cold sometimes, but most people know that I'm trying my best.

But speaking of cold, what's your 5 most common internal emotions?

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfActing View Post
    okay I don't do this often because I really really hate conflict but I just feel like I gotta

Trump is racist. "When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bring crime. They’re rapists…"

Trump is misogynistic. "If I were running ‘The View’, I’d fire Rosie O’Donnell. I mean, I’d look at her right in that fat, ugly face of hers, I’d say ‘Rosie, you’re fired."

Trump is egocentric. Narcissistic. "The beauty of me is that I’m very rich." "My IQ is one of the highest — and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure; it's not your fault."

Trump is doing exactly what America doesn't need right now. In a time where international conflict is on the rise, he is simply adding to it. We need to be uniting - not being divided, which is exactly what he's doing. His tactics involve slander, and inducing fear. He supports discrimination, because it can further his personal agenda. We should be preaching love, and acceptance, or at least tolerance towards one another, but all he does is preach hate, and violence.

This thread right now, is exactly the perfect example for everything he stands for - why are people arguing, attacking each other? There was a disagreement in opinion, but rather than moving on or settling it quietly, it's turned into a heated fight. For what purpose? What reason is there for all this negativity? We shouldn't resort to throwing insults and hurtful comments because we disagree on something. To quote Martin Luther King Jr., "Violence brings only temporary victories; violence, by creating many more social problems than it solves, never brings permanent peace."

Only peace can bring about more peace, only acceptance and tolerance can end discrimination. Don't let this vicious cycle of violence go on, and don't just wait for it to end by itself. We are the ones who can end it. We must preach kindness. We must preach acceptance. We must preach peace.
    This video point by point counters what you just said, almost flawlessly
    https://www.facebook.com/73523623656...0971208322720/

Just making mention of it, not intending as aggression, it just came to mind.

HSC

Yes, because ISIS wasn't the manifestation of US interventionism in the first place right?
    pomsky and Occupied like this.
    HSC 2017: English Advanced, English Extension 1, English Extension 2, Economics, Legal Studies, Business Studies, SOR 1

HSC

I know enough and have seen enough to be able to handle mildly emotional people. I still come off as cold sometimes, but most people know that I'm trying my best.

But speaking of cold, what's your 5 most common internal emotions?
    Well actually I realised another thing, my default persona is witty comic and when ppl are depressed and serious I come in and always am joking around, cannot bring myself to feel serious and depressed too. Cant make myself feel what other people feel, I have simply always been the talkative "Robin Williams" type.

Nor do I cry, ever. I got beaten as a kid and looked up at my parents stone faced like "Is that all you've got?" hahahah XD

I feel personal sadness at things but cant really truly feel sad for others, and the sadness I feel is more like quiet thinking about something rather than desire to cry.

My most common emotion is happiness by far, just by default I am always thinking of jokes I read or funny videos ive seen, singing to myself, talking to myself (not in public though, can control myself XD)

Then I'd say contentedness, a quiet "K den" with the world

Then depressed because of my medical issues sigh (well actually its just one issue really, severe hair thinning from roaccutane acne meds which is taking forever to regrow) and my very nihilistic and pessimistic views on a lot of things.

Then fear/anxiety/paranoia at a bunch of things

and eh love I suppose, I recently met most amazing girl ever in Poland and am going to see her in 6 days which is nice, literally nothing else is in my mind or has been in my mind for past several months since I met her last year XD

HSC

...That sounds unhealthy. And I've had depression for 5+ years.

Ignore your parents desires. Do what you want to do, not what someone else wants you to do.

I have the benefit of not having tiger parents, but that means I have to take care of myself and I'm in a similar situation as you, lazy, apathetic and unmotivated.

Medical problems? I am glad I don't have anything bad for me in the medical sector of life.

Because people lie, and also there area wide range of emotions to discern from.

Happy? Which kind of happy? satisfied happy? rush happy? (post-s _ _ happy?) There are the emotional groups, subcategories and specifics.

Everything is complicated.
    hah XD

HSC

Personally I think paradoxica's IQ is pretty high

Like if you agree
    Current Status: Ceasefire with HSC

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by Ekman View Post
    Personally I think paradoxica's IQ is pretty high

Like if you agree
    my complete stab in dark is 150

HSC

Oh another thing I know about myself, when I think about something or am emotionally preoccupied with something NOTHING ELSE will come to mind. Mainly responsibilities hah, eg when i have to go somewhere but am hit by bout of sadness about something I will not move, would rather sit and be sad and think intensely about that thing and be late, than stop my train of thought to make it on time.

HSC
    N/A

my complete stab in dark is 150
    He should do the JCTI test.

HSC
    Uni Grad

As for why I like trump:

Foreign Policy:

Trade Policy:

> Opposes the TPP.
    > Is Protectionist.
    > Pro-tariffs.

Immigration:

Jobs:

Glad to see someone actually has an ounce of sense to actually research his mandate, rather than saying he is "literally Hitler," without stating why...

Quote Originally Posted by enoilgam View Post
    I dislike Trump the politician as much as anyone, but this is the sort of rhetoric that has led to his growth. Trump has risen to popularity by representing a large portion of the population that feel marginalised by the political process. Much like Pauline Hanson, Trump capitalises on issues which many people agree with but are afraid to acknowledge because they are deemed taboo by those who have a more dominate voice in setting social and economic policy.
    That speaks volumes about the society in which we live in presently... To see a form Fascism as a saviour from the "authoritarian regressive left" is quite telling...
    Last edited by wannaspoon; 2 Apr 2016 at 10:33 PM.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information