Donald Trump (1 Viewer)

hayabusaboston

HSC
Re: April Fools Pranks

Trump is best thing ever, why are you making jokes about him?

and no im not right wing retard im 140 IQ and in mensa. Our side of politics has the smartest people but also the dumbest people, while left wing is clustered around the middle. True story.

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC

and no im not right wing retard im 140 IQ and in mensa. Our side of politics has the smartest people but also the dumbest people, while left wing is clustered around the middle. True story.
I assumed trolling until

Orwell

HSC

This statement better be your april fools joke.

hayabusaboston

HSC

Hoho nope.

Known fact. leftist average IQ higher but we have a greater quantity of much more intelligent people fighting to sustain the intellectual peasantry ahah.
Ask all the smartest mathematicians on here if they support trump, 99% of them do LoL.

Unless they want to keep it a secret because #unpopularopinions

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC

Trump says the most ridiculous things for attention lmao and the dropkicks of America are buying the stuff he says

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

leehuan

HSC

Ask all the smartest mathematicians on here if they support trump, 99% of them do LoL.

Unless they want to keep it a secret because #unpopularopinions
These trolls are giving me ebola

enoilgam

HSC

Trump says the most ridiculous things for attention lmao and the dropkicks of America are buying the stuff he says

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
I dislike Trump the politician as much as anyone, but this is the sort of rhetoric that has led to his growth. Trump has risen to popularity by representing a large portion of the population that feel marginalised by the political process. Much like Pauline Hanson, Trump capitalises on issues which many people agree with but are afraid to acknowledge because they are deemed taboo by those who have a more dominate voice in setting social and economic policy.

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC

Hoho nope.

Known fact. leftist average IQ higher but we have a greater quantity of much more intelligent people fighting to sustain the intellectual peasantry ahah.
That's stupid. You're stupid. Your entire existence is stupid.

Why would mathematicians intentionally hold back the progress of all of mathematics?

We have moved waaay past the old days of mathematics, where people would challenge each other to duels and problems.

hayabusaboston

HSC

That's stupid. You're stupid. Your entire existence is stupid.

Why would mathematicians intentionally hold back the progress of all of mathematics?

We have moved waaay past the old days of mathematics, where people would challenge each other to duels and problems.
Oo we have an exception I see.

Either you are weird high IQ leftist, something I hardly ever see, or are simply extremely enthusiastic and hard working kid whose long hours of doing maths have developed a work ethic-related mathematical ability as opposed to natural mathematical ability.

Call me stupid if u want lol, no feathers are ruffled here ahah.

hayabusaboston

HSC

And its like I said, all the retards in america voting trump because we have more stupid people than left wing, thats fact lol.

Right wing is a minority of hyper intellectuals fighting on behalf of boatloads of peasantry.

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC

And its like I said, all the retards in america voting trump because we have more stupid people than left wing, thats fact lol.

Right wing is a minority of hyper intellectuals fighting on behalf of boatloads of peasantry.
So what you are saying is on average, if you're stupid you support Trump, if you're moderately intelligent you don't support Trump, but if you're a "hyper-intellectual" (lol) you also support Trump?

Roight.

hayabusaboston

HSC

So what you are saying is on average, if you're stupid you support Trump, if you're moderately intelligent you don't support Trump, but if you're a "hyper-intellectual" (lol) you also support Trump?

Roight.
Yep basically :) A lot of young ppl with good intelligence dislike trump but have no idea why, hence I urge them to step off their intellectual pedestals and actually analyse whether the shit they here in media and from the left is legit. If they did that then every one of them would realise Trump is best thing to happen to america right now, and we must all pray to lawd he gets in over hillary.

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC

Yep basically :) A lot of young ppl with good intelligence dislike trump but have no idea why, hence I urge them to step off their intellectual pedestals and actually analyse whether the shit they here in media and from the left is legit. If they did that then every one of them would realise Trump is best thing to happen to america right now, and we must all pray to lawd he gets in over hillary.
While I'm fairly right-wing, Trump is ridiculous. imo half to most the things he says are simply for attention - I kinda expect him to pull a complete about-face if he is elected, and just do whatever the fk he wants. His only real positive point is his business acumen. Like he's basically the politics version of Kim Kardashian.

What exactly about him appeals to you?

edit: soz for derail mods, thanks for thread

Last edited:

enoilgam

HSC
Guys, Donald Trump is a divisive figure as always and whilst personal attacks may be an element of a Trump rally, they are not to be an element on these forums.

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC

Chill out, fuck.

Im stating factually based rules to which there are exceptions. Not the other way around. Educate yourself before you rek yourself peasant.

Pretty sure youre one of the overly enthusiastic peasants who knows a lot about maths but has no innate ability judging by your comments. Feel free to prove me wrong.
you seem very proud of your 'innate' ability (140IQ mensa)

yet you seem to have done jack with it

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC

Chill out, fuck.

Im stating factually based rules to which there are exceptions. Not the other way around. Educate yourself before you rek yourself peasant.

Pretty sure youre one of the overly enthusiastic peasants who knows a lot about maths but has no innate ability judging by your comments. Feel free to prove me wrong.
http://community.boredofstudies.org...rricular-elementary-mathematics-marathon.html

As for you.

"Oh, look at me, I'm so smart that I'm going to brag about it on any occasion possible"

Have a sense of humility.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)