Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 252
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Donald Trump

  1. #76
    Exalted Member hayabusaboston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    HSC
    2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Calabi Yau Manifold
    Posts
    2,281
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Donald Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxica View Post
    Those people have the patience and tenacity to explain themselves. You need to pick up on that if you wish to structure responses that are coherent.

    Also, trying to prove you are logical? You're a human, no such thing is attainable. Sorry. I have yet to see a person who is completely logical about everything in every aspect of their lives.
    Mm I have little patience because ive an extensive fb history of arguments and sadly have noticed my right wing colleagues and I are unable to get anyone to ever acknowledge our points as having sense but rather endlessly spew the stuff we just methodically countered step by step or simply go for RACIST BIGOT ISLAMOPHOBE and every name under sun.

    I no longer have desire to write that much anymore, am questioning whether its even worth it to respond to pomsky lol.

    Laziness/10

    And trying to prove my points are logical based off scientific and rational principles focused on "progress of civilization". Scientific principles like survival of fittest. Quick example, mass immigration of alien culture consisting of predominantly aggressive young males brainwashed with barbaric components of their religion isnt "logical" as its not conducive to social progress, rather, will only cause problems. pls dont make me give you 1,000,000 examples. I could, but tired/10. Lazy/10. Muslims in germany man. You dont need me to tell you the shit that has been going down.

    I claim to be logical with reference to universal principles of science and rationality, not just out of the blue "im logical"
    Last edited by hayabusaboston; 3 Apr 2016 at 12:58 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by asianese View Post
    Nah he's (hayabusaboston) like, God, so listen to him.
    2013 ATAR: 94.55
    Besmirch me now, for thou protectress deem it right.


    YES I LOVE MYSELF AND MY BODY BECAUSE IM BEAUTIFUL LIKE ANY OTHER FAT GIRL OR SKINNY GIRL

    But im a boy. So there's a difference.

  2. #77
    Member pomsky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    HSC
    2015
    Gender
    Undisclosed
    Location
    under a rock
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: Donald Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by hayabusaboston View Post
    Last week tonight? thats what the retards watch and fall for. This guy is far more intelligent tbh. And the tuck frump campaign uses that, exactly, and most of our generation responds to that, and thats a BAD THING LOL.
    -Well clearly you havent been following the information stream about what single MILITARY AGE and extremely aggressive men are capable of doing to society. Pls read before you comment silly things like this.
    -pls explain how words directed at one women reflect his philosophy on women in general?> THAT IS LITERALLY MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER HEARD LOL. I saw your massive post and was expecting logical response but have been disappointed so far.
    -It is entirely valid to bring obama and clinton into it because if they have changed their stance so can Trump. And you are missing the point of what trump says, he doesnt hate gays he is a marriage traditionalist. Do you comprehend that? doesnt seem like you know what that means tbh.


    Ok I skimmed ahead and read "critically analyse what is going on" and lol'ed.

    Wont bother tbh.

    I mean hey argue back if u want I dont mind, I can see I wont convince you however.
    What you say of Last Week's Tonight could be said exactly the same of the video you linked. You provide no reasonable explanation as to why it's 'retarded' aside from your personal opinion. You accusing somebody of not being able to prove something, when that's exactly the treatment you return to them is both hypocritical and a paradox. Dismissing what they say is not a suitable rebuttal.

    Which is what Paradoxical was probably referring to.

    If you don't want to sound illogical, please rebut with logic, and not with the 'feelz'.
    Occupied likes this.
    4u | 3u | Chem&Eco
    "interrobang"

  3. #78
    a bedroom philosopher Blue Suede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    HSC
    2019
    Gender
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,172
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Donald Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by hayabusaboston View Post
    Last week tonight? thats what the retards watch and fall for. This guy is far more intelligent tbh. And the tuck frump campaign uses that, exactly, and most of our generation responds to that, and thats a BAD THING LOL.
    -Well clearly you havent been following the information stream about what single MILITARY AGE and extremely aggressive men are capable of doing to society. Pls read before you comment silly things like this.
    -pls explain how words directed at one women reflect his philosophy on women in general?> THAT IS LITERALLY MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER HEARD LOL. I saw your massive post and was expecting logical response but have been disappointed so far.
    -It is entirely valid to bring obama and clinton into it because if they have changed their stance so can Trump. And you are missing the point of what trump says, he doesnt hate gays he is a marriage traditionalist. Do you comprehend that? doesnt seem like you know what that means tbh.


    Ok I skimmed ahead and read "critically analyse what is going on" and lol'ed.

    Wont bother tbh.

    I mean hey argue back if u want I dont mind, I can see I wont convince you however.
    - Now you're the one using emotive language. A variety of people watch Last Week Tonight, not just 'retards', and there is some great evidence used in that video which making blanket statements like 'it's for retards' doesn't discount or invalidate.
    - There is no evidence all those men are part of terrorist groups. Sure, a small portion may be, but policies can be put in place to guard against terrorists entering the country that doesn't involve the vilification of an entire race.
    - The words he has used to describe this one woman reflect his attitude towards Rosie, correct? If we then consider the way he has spoken about other women in this convenient little video here. From all these different examples of how he objectifies and degrades women, we can understand this reveals something about his attitude towards women in general.
    - Trump may change his view in the future, but in the here and now, people are going to be voting based on what his stance is here and now. And that is anti marriage equality. As a second note, he has expressed support for the First Amendment Defense Act (FADA) which would expose LGBT people to more discrimination. I'm not going to say he 'hates' people who identify as gay, but he is certainly not supportive of them.

    If you read 'critically analyse' and 'lol', it would suggest you don't know how to do it properly.


    No one is going to give you the education you need to overthrow them.

  4. #79
    Exalted Member hayabusaboston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    HSC
    2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Calabi Yau Manifold
    Posts
    2,281
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Donald Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by pomsky View Post
    What you say of Last Week's Tonight could be said exactly the same of the video you linked. You provide no reasonable explanation as to why it's 'retarded' aside from your personal opinion. You accusing somebody of not being able to prove something, when that's exactly the treatment you return to them is both hypocritical and a paradox. Dismissing what they say is not a suitable rebuttal.

    Which is what Paradoxical was probably referring to.

    If you don't want to sound illogical, please rebut with logic, and not with the 'feelz'.
    Have a read of above. You have fair points, I simply rarely have desire to do more these days. Sometimes I get inkling of desire but then it dies again lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by asianese View Post
    Nah he's (hayabusaboston) like, God, so listen to him.
    2013 ATAR: 94.55
    Besmirch me now, for thou protectress deem it right.


    YES I LOVE MYSELF AND MY BODY BECAUSE IM BEAUTIFUL LIKE ANY OTHER FAT GIRL OR SKINNY GIRL

    But im a boy. So there's a difference.

  5. #80
    Exalted Member hayabusaboston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    HSC
    2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Calabi Yau Manifold
    Posts
    2,281
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Donald Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Suede View Post
    - Now you're the one using emotive language. A variety of people watch Last Week Tonight, not just 'retards', and there is some great evidence used in that video which making blanket statements like 'it's for retards' doesn't discount or invalidate.
    - There is no evidence all those men are part of terrorist groups. Sure, a small portion may be, but policies can be put in place to guard against terrorists entering the country that doesn't involve the vilification of an entire race.
    - The words he has used to describe this one woman reflect his attitude towards Rosie, correct? If we then consider the way he has spoken about other women in this convenient little video here. From all these different examples of how he objectifies and degrades women, we can understand this reveals something about his attitude towards women in general.
    - Trump may change his view in the future, but in the here and now, people are going to be voting based on what his stance is here and now. And that is anti marriage equality. As a second note, he has expressed support for the First Amendment Defense Act (FADA) which would expose LGBT people to more discrimination. I'm not going to say he 'hates' people who identify as gay, but he is certainly not supportive of them.

    If you read 'critically analyse' and 'lol', it would suggest you don't know how to do it properly.
    Too tired atm. K den. W/e u say fuhrer
    Quote Originally Posted by asianese View Post
    Nah he's (hayabusaboston) like, God, so listen to him.
    2013 ATAR: 94.55
    Besmirch me now, for thou protectress deem it right.


    YES I LOVE MYSELF AND MY BODY BECAUSE IM BEAUTIFUL LIKE ANY OTHER FAT GIRL OR SKINNY GIRL

    But im a boy. So there's a difference.

  6. #81
    Exalted Member hayabusaboston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    HSC
    2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Calabi Yau Manifold
    Posts
    2,281
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Donald Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by pomsky View Post
    What you say of Last Week's Tonight could be said exactly the same of the video you linked. You provide no reasonable explanation as to why it's 'retarded' aside from your personal opinion. You accusing somebody of not being able to prove something, when that's exactly the treatment you return to them is both hypocritical and a paradox. Dismissing what they say is not a suitable rebuttal.

    Which is what Paradoxical was probably referring to.

    If you don't want to sound illogical, please rebut with logic, and not with the 'feelz'.
    K den
    Quote Originally Posted by asianese View Post
    Nah he's (hayabusaboston) like, God, so listen to him.
    2013 ATAR: 94.55
    Besmirch me now, for thou protectress deem it right.


    YES I LOVE MYSELF AND MY BODY BECAUSE IM BEAUTIFUL LIKE ANY OTHER FAT GIRL OR SKINNY GIRL

    But im a boy. So there's a difference.

  7. #82
    Exalted Member hayabusaboston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    HSC
    2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Calabi Yau Manifold
    Posts
    2,281
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Donald Trump

    I dont argue perfectly, I fluctuate between specifically focusing on logical points and insulting people, I admit that haha
    Quote Originally Posted by asianese View Post
    Nah he's (hayabusaboston) like, God, so listen to him.
    2013 ATAR: 94.55
    Besmirch me now, for thou protectress deem it right.


    YES I LOVE MYSELF AND MY BODY BECAUSE IM BEAUTIFUL LIKE ANY OTHER FAT GIRL OR SKINNY GIRL

    But im a boy. So there's a difference.

  8. #83
    -insert title here- Paradoxica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    HSC
    2016
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Outside reality
    Posts
    2,280
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: Donald Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by hayabusaboston View Post
    Mm I have little patience because ive an extensive fb history of arguments and sadly have noticed my right wing colleagues and I are unable to get anyone to ever acknowledge our points as having sense but rather endlessly spew the stuff we just methodically countered step by step or simply go for RACIST BIGOT ISLAMOPHOBE and every name under sun.

    I no longer have desire to write that much anymore, am questioning whether its even worth it to respond to pomsky lol.

    Laziness/10

    And trying to prove my points are logical based off scientific and rational principles focused on "progress of civilization". Scientific principles like survival of fittest. Quick example, mass immigration of alien culture consisting of predominantly aggressive young males brainwashed with barbaric components of their religion isnt "logical" as its not conducive to social progress, rather, will only cause problems. pls dont make me give you 1,000,000 examples. I could, but tired/10. Lazy/10. Muslims in germany man. You dont need me to tell you the shit that has been going down.

    I claim to be logical with reference to universal principles of science and rationality, not just out of the blue "im logical"
    Definitely not so for science, you seem to know very little about human psychology. Most people are NOT rational. You will not get anywhere arguing with MOST people in the "strict, perfectly logical, flawless reasoning" of Classical Logic. A very, very, recent video of Veritasium shows this plus some more. Also, you, yourself are incredibly closed minded for a supposedly "logical, scientific thinker". Closed minded people are generally irrational. You are most certainly no exception, as you use logic in the way a drunk man uses a lamp post. For supprt, rather than illumination.

    As for the situation in Germany, you need to stop framing everything in black and white. The situation is never black or white, it is one of the many 50 shades of grey...
    Nailgun and Occupied like this.
    If I am a conic section, then my e = ∞

    Just so we don't have this discussion in the future, my definition of the natural numbers includes 0.

  9. #84
    -insert title here- Paradoxica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    HSC
    2016
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Outside reality
    Posts
    2,280
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: Donald Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by hayabusaboston View Post
    I dont argue perfectly, I fluctuate between specifically focusing on logical points and insulting people, I admit that haha
    Yes, but acting like you're a perfectly logical person isn't fooling anyone here.
    If I am a conic section, then my e = ∞

    Just so we don't have this discussion in the future, my definition of the natural numbers includes 0.

  10. #85
    Member pomsky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    HSC
    2015
    Gender
    Undisclosed
    Location
    under a rock
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: Donald Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by hayabusaboston View Post
    Mm I have little patience because ive an extensive fb history of arguments and sadly have noticed my right wing colleagues and I are unable to get anyone to ever acknowledge our points as having sense but rather endlessly spew the stuff we just methodically countered step by step or simply go for RACIST BIGOT ISLAMOPHOBE and every name under sun.

    I no longer have desire to write that much anymore, am questioning whether its even worth it to respond to pomsky lol.

    Laziness/10

    And trying to prove my points are logical based off scientific and rational principles focused on "progress of civilization". Scientific principles like survival of fittest. Quick example, mass immigration of alien culture consisting of predominantly aggressive young males brainwashed with barbaric components of their religion isnt "logical" as its not conducive to social progress, rather, will only cause problems. pls dont make me give you 1,000,000 examples. I could, but tired/10. Lazy/10. Muslims in germany man. You dont need me to tell you the shit that has been going down.

    I claim to be logical with reference to universal principles of science and rationality, not just out of the blue "im logical"
    Mate, you don't have to reply. What I typed is my view and I've explained some of the reasons why I hold that view. You asked for a response and I gave you one.

    However, despite my best efforts, I don't think I can persuade you to think that Trump is a misogynist, racist 'murican joke because you're pretty damn set on the mindset that he's not. Likewise, you probably can't convince me he's a better president than the other candidates.

    Our values are clearly different, and changing values is a hard thing to do. Throwing typed out words to someone in a heated forum post is not generally considered to be the most persuasive thing one can do.

    I hope you didn't think you could make all the anti-Trump into Trump fans when you started this thread.
    4u | 3u | Chem&Eco
    "interrobang"

  11. #86
    Exalted Member hayabusaboston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    HSC
    2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Calabi Yau Manifold
    Posts
    2,281
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Donald Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxica View Post
    Yes, but acting like you're a perfectly logical person isn't fooling anyone here.
    I believe im close to perfectly logical when the inclination to be is there.


    But technically nope, cos fluctuate all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by asianese View Post
    Nah he's (hayabusaboston) like, God, so listen to him.
    2013 ATAR: 94.55
    Besmirch me now, for thou protectress deem it right.


    YES I LOVE MYSELF AND MY BODY BECAUSE IM BEAUTIFUL LIKE ANY OTHER FAT GIRL OR SKINNY GIRL

    But im a boy. So there's a difference.

  12. #87
    Exalted Member hayabusaboston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    HSC
    2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Calabi Yau Manifold
    Posts
    2,281
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Donald Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by pomsky View Post
    Mate, you don't have to reply. What I typed is my view and I've explained some of the reasons why I hold that view. You asked for a response and I gave you one.

    However, despite my best efforts, I don't think I can persuade you to think that Trump is a misogynist, racist 'murican joke because you're pretty damn set on the mindset that he's not. Likewise, you probably can't convince me he's a better president than the other candidates.

    Our values are clearly different, and changing values is a hard thing to do. Throwing typed out words to someone in a heated forum post is not generally considered to be the most persuasive thing one can do.

    I hope you didn't think you could make all the anti-Trump into Trump fans when you started this thread.
    Nope. Was interested to c ppls thoughts is all, and to clarify my own should ppl be interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by asianese View Post
    Nah he's (hayabusaboston) like, God, so listen to him.
    2013 ATAR: 94.55
    Besmirch me now, for thou protectress deem it right.


    YES I LOVE MYSELF AND MY BODY BECAUSE IM BEAUTIFUL LIKE ANY OTHER FAT GIRL OR SKINNY GIRL

    But im a boy. So there's a difference.

  13. #88
    -insert title here- Paradoxica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    HSC
    2016
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Outside reality
    Posts
    2,280
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: Donald Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by hayabusaboston View Post
    I believe im close to perfectly logical when the inclination to be is there.


    But technically nope, cos fluctuate all the time.
    Just because you believe something doesn't make it true. The hardest person to criticise is yourself.
    If I am a conic section, then my e = ∞

    Just so we don't have this discussion in the future, my definition of the natural numbers includes 0.

  14. #89
    Member pomsky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    HSC
    2015
    Gender
    Undisclosed
    Location
    under a rock
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: Donald Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by hayabusaboston View Post
    forgive me for not having strength to respond to all that tonight. I will probably respond tomorrow Eyes r shutting atm from tiredness lol.
    Having said all the above, do feel free to respond when you feel like it.

    Also, get a good night's rest Haya and all the other BOS members (including you Paradoxica, but for some reason I feel like you're pretty nocturnal?)
    4u | 3u | Chem&Eco
    "interrobang"

  15. #90
    a bedroom philosopher Blue Suede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    HSC
    2019
    Gender
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,172
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Donald Trump

    Reminder that this is not the IQ thread. Please keep discussions on topic.
    Occupied likes this.


    No one is going to give you the education you need to overthrow them.

  16. #91
    Exalted Member hayabusaboston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    HSC
    2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Calabi Yau Manifold
    Posts
    2,281
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Donald Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by hayabusaboston View Post
    Last week tonight? thats what the retards watch and fall for. This guy is far more intelligent tbh. And the tuck frump campaign uses that, exactly, and most of our generation responds to that, and thats a BAD THING LOL.
    -Well clearly you havent been following the information stream about what single MILITARY AGE and extremely aggressive men are capable of doing to society. Pls read before you comment silly things like this.
    -pls explain how words directed at one women reflect his philosophy on women in general?> THAT IS LITERALLY MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER HEARD LOL. I saw your massive post and was expecting logical response but have been disappointed so far.
    -It is entirely valid to bring obama and clinton into it because if they have changed their stance so can Trump. And you are missing the point of what trump says, he doesnt hate gays he is a marriage traditionalist. Do you comprehend that? doesnt seem like you know what that means tbh.


    Ok I skimmed ahead and read "critically analyse what is going on" and lol'ed.

    Wont bother tbh.

    I mean hey argue back if u want I dont mind, I can see I wont convince you however.
    Gee thanks for neg rep bluesuede.


    Inferiority complex or something pff


    trust me, nothing to feel inferior about. You at least have normal sanity and arent, gee idk, dying.
    Quote Originally Posted by asianese View Post
    Nah he's (hayabusaboston) like, God, so listen to him.
    2013 ATAR: 94.55
    Besmirch me now, for thou protectress deem it right.


    YES I LOVE MYSELF AND MY BODY BECAUSE IM BEAUTIFUL LIKE ANY OTHER FAT GIRL OR SKINNY GIRL

    But im a boy. So there's a difference.

  17. #92
    luv bad bitchez Squar3root's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    HSC
    2019
    Uni Grad
    2018
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    I'll shank ya cuz
    Posts
    4,380
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Donald Trump

    9/11 was an inside job
    Nailgun likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by D94 View Post
    Come on mr comp sci, look at the code:
    Free MX1 Notes: http://tinyurl.com/freeMX1notes huehuehuehuehue
    MECHATRONIC ENGINEERING / COMPUTER SCIENCE [IV] @UNSW

  18. #93
    luv bad bitchez Squar3root's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    HSC
    2019
    Uni Grad
    2018
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    I'll shank ya cuz
    Posts
    4,380
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Donald Trump

    jet fuel can't melt steel beams
    Nailgun likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by D94 View Post
    Come on mr comp sci, look at the code:
    Free MX1 Notes: http://tinyurl.com/freeMX1notes huehuehuehuehue
    MECHATRONIC ENGINEERING / COMPUTER SCIENCE [IV] @UNSW

  19. #94
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    HSC
    2016
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: Donald Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Ekman View Post
    Personally I think paradoxica's IQ is pretty high

    Like if you agree
    We need Leehuan here then. He has one of the highest (if not THE highest) IQ on BoS, as humbly presented by him

  20. #95
    -insert title here- Paradoxica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    HSC
    2016
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Outside reality
    Posts
    2,280
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: Donald Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by imsosmart111 View Post
    We need Leehuan here then. He has one of the highest (if not THE highest) IQ on BoS, as humbly presented by him
    And also the highest arrogance...
    If I am a conic section, then my e = ∞

    Just so we don't have this discussion in the future, my definition of the natural numbers includes 0.

  21. #96
    Khan of Spam Kolmias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    HSC
    2018
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gallifrey
    Posts
    1,187
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: Donald Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Squar3root View Post
    9/11 was an inside job
    Can confirm: Square is George W. Bush.
    Prelim 2017: 3U English | 2U Maths | Economics | Chemistry | Legal Studies | SOR1 | Modern History
    Cooma TAFE 2085: Masters of Classical Literature (Majoring in My Little Pony)
    Take the BoS personality test!

  22. #97
    luv bad bitchez Squar3root's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    HSC
    2019
    Uni Grad
    2018
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    I'll shank ya cuz
    Posts
    4,380
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Donald Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kolmias View Post
    Can confirm: Square is George W. Bush.
    shhhh

    or i will have the cia hunt u
    Quote Originally Posted by D94 View Post
    Come on mr comp sci, look at the code:
    Free MX1 Notes: http://tinyurl.com/freeMX1notes huehuehuehuehue
    MECHATRONIC ENGINEERING / COMPUTER SCIENCE [IV] @UNSW

  23. #98
    Commander-in-Chief Amundies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    HSC
    2013
    Uni Grad
    2018
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    658
    Rep Power
    4

    Re: Donald Trump

    Who needs to go to a Trump rally, when you have this thread!

    I also agree with some of Trump's policies, BUT I would not vote for him if I was an American. A lot of politics is in the relationship building and execution of policies, not just in the actual details of the policy. I'd imagine most talks with world leaders wouldn't go for too long before he says something insensitive to them and all talks fall through. He wouldn't get a whole lot done. For example, if he really did want Mexico to pay for the 10ft wall, you definitely don't go around accusing Mexico of sending the US their worst people. You'd probably want to sweet talk them, tell Mexico why it'd benefit them for them to pay for the wall.

    Another thing. Hayabusaboston, please stop making right-wing people look dumb. If you support Trump, that's fine. America and Australia are both democracies, and you can support whoever you want. But at least argue with facts, not by insulting people and talking about IQ's. You had a reasonable post when you outlined all the policies of his that you liked and didn't like, but that was about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by enoilgam View Post
    I think Donald Trump must be stopped, but Im glad he got started because his candidacy has put some very inconvenient truths about the state of democracy front and centre.
    I think both Sanders and Trump have really changed American politics in the sense that they have both brought to attention things that really need the attention. Will be interesting to see if the American presidential nomination/election process has any effect on the Australian federal election later this year.

    Quote Originally Posted by pomsky View Post
    Why would Russia willingly do this? I haven't been keeping up with international news (or any current affairs) recently so I'm genuinely quite curious how the schematics work with this.
    I can't remember if this was answered already. I read this thread twice to try and get everything that was said, but I'm sure I still missed some stuff. Russia is more pro-Assad than it is anti-ISIS. Being pro-Assad, and with ISIS fighting Assad for control of Syria, that just happens to put ISIS on their radar.
    Sydney Secondary College BWB Campus
    Mechanical Engineering/Commerce (Finance) @ USYD

  24. #99
    Senior Member Orwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    HSC
    2017
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Murking the Turkish.
    Posts
    766
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: Donald Trump

    Rand Paul was our only hope.
    HSC 2017: English Advanced, English Extension 1, English Extension 2, Economics, Legal Studies, Business Studies, SOR 1

  25. #100
    Senior Member Orwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    HSC
    2017
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Murking the Turkish.
    Posts
    766
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: Donald Trump

    I know I fought Trump for a bit, mainly because I didn't agree with SOME of the things he was saying, but he's the best candidate thus far. He'll dispel of the current status quo and will suppress the negative effect of Cultural Marxism. Yay for Trump.
    HSC 2017: English Advanced, English Extension 1, English Extension 2, Economics, Legal Studies, Business Studies, SOR 1

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •