The BoS Political Compass Thread (1 Viewer)

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Although I tend to agree that is where I sit (I would probably consider myself to be a tad more libertarian), I tend to question the merits of this test...

Last edited:

KingOfActing

lukewarm mess
HSC
Although I tend to agree that is where I sit, I tend to question the merits of this test...

Yeah, I agree with that. It felt it was too short to be very accurate. Additionally the responses lacked a neutral option, which makes some answers inconsistent. There is no difference between truly agreeing (not strongly) and simply being neutral and 0.0001% leaning towards agreeing in this test.

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC

Funnily enough, I have the strongest weightings so far. Although given my sexuality and religiosity... No surprises here nor there.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A

I should really be in the centre though.

Rouz

HSC
Pretty accurate but I thought the questions kind of forced you to respond a certain way. Although, I see a few right and centre-right people so that's probably not the case.Image1459600842.011139.jpg

If anyone is interested to do another quiz, try https://australia.isidewith.com

Last edited:

Kolmias

HSC
Pretty accurate but I thought the questions kind of forced you to respond a certain way. Although, I see a few right and centre-right people so that's probably not the case.
Yeah, the test seems to favour those on the left side of politics.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)