Cvltural Maxism: Political Correctness/Feminism (1 Viewer)

Orwell

HSC
Are you a feminist? Do you believe in taking in refugees? Post opinions/questions here.

Kolmias

HSC
Re: Cultural Marxism: Political Correctness/Feminism

I'm a feminist, a Christian, and I believe in taking in refugees.

*waits for Reclaim Australia to show up*

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC

The goal that feminism seeks for women.

I take that to the next level. Everyone should be equal. (egalitarian?)

As for refugees.

well.

it's complicated.

The "best" course of action is not apparent.

Orwell

HSC

I'm not a feminist. Feminism has degenerated into a seek for female supremacy (omg no it hasn't!!!!!!). I can't explain it as well as some of the people in the videos I watch,

Emma Watson claims that feminism shouldn't be confused with the hatred of men, but it's exactly what its become. Young males victimised, left unheard due to their sex. I'll give you a real life example. A male was sexually harassed by a female and when he called her out, her and her barrage of radical feminists took to shaming the individual. I can't quote her exactly since I forgot the case but she said something along the lines of 'I'm a white female, men can't be subject to sexual harassment. It's writers from the Guardian, ignorant people like Gabrielle Jackson and Jessica Valenti who advocate the hatred of men and the 'suffering' of women. The fact that they are claiming men can't be suffers of sexism is in fact sexist, not only that, men now fear speaking out of turn or doing anything that has even the remote chance of leaving them open to criticism from these feminists.

http://www.theguardian.com/commenti...s-here-is-the-truth-about-this-week-of-sexism

Orwell

HSC

As for the topic of refugees. They are coming in at alarming numbers due to a need to satisfy political correctness.

I will leave you with one video, a video that has truly impacted me. We need people like Donald Trump; dispellers of the status quo. Donald Trump, although I don't agree with his views on surveillance and interventionism, is a great candidate in the sense that he will stop Islamic Infiltration.

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC

As for the topic of refugees. They are coming in at alarming numbers due to a need to satisfy political correctness.

I will leave you with one video, a video that has truly impacted me. We need people like Donald Trump; dispellers of the status quo. Donald Trump, although I don't agree with his views on surveillance and interventionism, is a great candidate in the sense that he will stop Islamic Infiltration.

There is no softer version of the religion is there?

All of them have some deep degree of indoctrination.

I'm looking at you, Drsoccerball.

Orwell

HSC

The curse of the multicultural agenda.

Kolmias

HSC

Can confirm: Orwell is RenegadeMx's new account.

Error404

HSC

Tumblr = Feminists

Orwell

HSC

Can confirm: Orwell is RenegadeMx's new account.
Political correctness has seen us address issues that aren't pressing instead of addressing terror. Time is being consumed by issues that are of little to no importance:

What should we call transgender people? He? She? A mixture of the both? Who cares? Whoop, there goes Brussels, France, Germany, etc... It's only a matter of time before Australian people, my people, are killed. These refugees are capable of attacking us, I have to agree with what Simorgh says, essentially, we're only taking in refugees for the sake of being able to say we're taking in refugees. Multiculturalism is not a bad thing but it's the extent of refugees we bring in that's going to screw us in the long run.

Kolmias

HSC

Political correctness has seen us address issues that aren't pressing instead of addressing terror. Time is being consumed by issues that are of little to no importance:

What should we call transgender people? He? She? A mixture of the both? Who cares? Whoop, there goes Brussels, France, Germany, etc... It's only a matter of time before Australian people, my people, are killed. These refugees are capable of attacking us, I have to agree with what Simorgh says, essentially, we're only taking in refugees for the sake of being able to say we're taking in refugees. Multiculturalism is not a bad thing but it's the extent of refugees we bring in that's going to screw us in the long run.
Who the hell are the Australian people? When we refer to Australians, we aren't referring to some monocultured race with common ancestors; we are referring to a multicultural and diverse group of people. So who, Orwell, do y consider to be an Australian in your narrow-minded, perfectly fitting perspective on the world?

It has been proven (not made up by some "cultural Marxists" who want to social engineer our society (as conservatives are often quick to suggest)) that the benefits of immigration far outweight the negatives that it brings. Job vacancies and skill gaps can be changed, economic growth can be sustained, increased cultural diversity, services to an ageing population can be maintained through the taxes that these immigrants are going to have to pay.

The only negatives is some screeching by a bunch of unskilled trade union thugs that "mah job will be lost" and some rubbish from narrow-minded social conservatives that immigrants rape and steal, that they don't integrate into Australian society (most of them do actually integrate, thank you very much) and that they are all extremists that are out to get you.

In short, you Orwell (and all of those change-fearing people who have come before you), are simply fighting against something which is inevitable. Immigration will always happen. You cannot stop it and it's about high time you learnt that the backwards beliefs that you preach are false.

Orwell

HSC

Who the hell are the Australian people? When we refer to Australians, we aren't referring to some monocultured race with common ancestors; we are referring to a multicultural and diverse group of people. So who, Orwell, do y consider to be an Australian in your narrow-minded, perfectly fitting perspective on the world?

It has been proven (not made up by some "cultural Marxists" who want to social engineer our society (as conservatives are often quick to suggest)) that the benefits of immigration far outweight the negatives that it brings. Job vacancies and skill gaps can be changed, economic growth can be sustained, increased cultural diversity, services to an ageing population can be maintained through the taxes that these immigrants are going to have to pay.

The only negatives is some screeching by a bunch of unskilled trade union thugs that "mah job will be lost" and some rubbish from narrow-minded social conservatives that immigrants rape and steal, that they don't integrate into Australian society (most of them do actually integrate, thank you very much) and that they are all extremists that are out to get you.

In short, you Orwell (and all of those change-fearing people who have come before you), are simply fighting against something which is inevitable. Immigration will always happen. You cannot stop it and it's about high time you learnt that the backwards beliefs that you preach are false.
When you talk of negatives I see no mentioned of the gangs these people form. I see no mention of the poor white skin girls who have been raped, sexually and physically assaulted and felt the excruciating disdain by both these people and their own Government. Cases where females have been neglected and their rape allegations dismissed all in the name of Political Correctness have seen increment. Where 'I'm sorry, you weren't raped, you're just a racist' has become an all too common phrase.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvOkjKwS_KM

Orwell

HSC

Revel in truth Kolmias et al.

Last edited:

Red_of_Head

HSC

When they are a Permanent Resident, they should not be allowed to vote and have no access to welfare at all.
Probably the most idiotic thing you could say if you are against immigrants who are/ become terrorists. This sort of thing is exactly what causes it. Stripping them of their rights and removing support for them will only aggravate & disillusion them and turn them towards extremism. If they are granted residency, this is the LAST thing we should do.

Red_of_Head

HSC

>Implying that we can only deal with one issue at a time
>Implying that fear-mongering about terrorism to detract attention from social issues is something we should be doing

I agree that we need to tackle terrorism, but that shouldn't hold us back from being a progressive society, and shouldn't make us live in fear of a muslim bogeyman. That is exactly what any terrorists wants.

Australia does not take in many refugees relative to other western countries either. And the reason why we take them in is not because of quota filling, its because we strive towards ideals of compassion and sympathy. Its because lending a hand to those in need is something tied to our national identity.

Also:

We need people like Donald Trump; dispellers of the status quo. Donald Trump, although I don't agree with his views on surveillance and interventionism, is a great candidate in the sense that he will stop Islamic Infiltration.
lel

Last edited:

Orwell

HSC

No.

Writing #PrayFor[xxxx] does not stop terrorism.
Drawing funny little cartoons does not stop terrorism.
Playing John Lennon's Imagine does not stop terrorism.
Changing your facebook profile picture and adding a filter onto it does not stop terrorism.

If you interpreted what I said as we are only capable of dealing with one issue at a time, that wasn't the point I'm trying to put across. I'm saying lets acknowledge terror, lets stop assuming these attacks won't happen, ISIS' hunger for death and destruction has been satisfied (which btw is a hunger that's truly insatiable), lets stop employing political correctness and lets do something.

Watch those videos, they really do hone in on our issues in detail.

Orwell

HSC

Probably the most idiotic thing you could say if you are against immigrants who are/ become terrorists. This sort of thing is exactly what causes it. Stripping them of their rights and removing support for them will only aggravate & disillusion them and turn them towards extremism. If they are granted residency, this is the LAST thing we should do.
No, it's meddling in the affairs of other countries that causes this. Interventionism. The US have created ISIS and strengthened it through their bankrolling of Syrian, Libyan and Iraqi rebel fighters/jihadists, many of which, left to join ISIS!

ISIS have stated explicitly that they are smuggling their terrorist in refugees and asylum seekers. Thing is, no-one realises, and if they do, they don't care. People are dying. Innocent people with families and loved ones are being killed because governments are too politically correct.

Red_of_Head

HSC

No, it's meddling in the affairs of other countries that causes this. Interventionism. The US have created ISIS and strengthened it through their bankrolling of Syrian, Libyan and Iraqi rebel fighters/jihadists, many of which, left to join ISIS!

ISIS have stated explicitly that they are smuggling their terrorist in refugees and asylum seekers. Thing is, no-one realises, and if they do, they don't care. People are dying. Innocent people with families and loved ones are being killed because governments are too politically correct.
We are also killing innocent people with bombings and drone strikes. Do you think we should stop? Who do you think suffer the brunt of extremist violence, if not the muslims who live in their countries?

Why do you think there were rebels and jihadists in these countries in the first place? Because they were beacons of stability and prosperity?

ISIS have stated explicitly that they are smuggling their terrorist in refugees and asylum seekers
ISIS will claim anything that leads to them being more feared and appearing more powerful.

I'm saying lets acknowledge terror, lets stop assuming these attacks won't happen, ISIS' hunger for death and destruction has been satisfied (which btw is a hunger that's truly insatiable), lets stop employing political correctness and lets do something.
That is incredibly vague. What exactly do you think we should do?

AmorFati

HSC

Probably the only time I ever will agree with you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)