Leb vs crazy (stressed?) woman (1 Viewer)

kuromusha

HSC
N/A

Why u gonna agitate her like dat bruh?

Last edited:

Flop21

HSC
Haha wow. It was like that entire bus was filled with bogans.

kuromusha

HSC
N/A
Haha wow. It was like that entire bus was filled with bogans.
Bogans refer to white australian trash? The bus was full if immigrant. Seem like the woman was from a more uppity area of Sydney and somehow got stuck in Western Sydney.

Kolmias

HSC
Bogans refer to white australian trash? The bus was full if immigrant. Seem like the woman was from a more uppity area of Sydney and somehow got stuck in Western Sydney.
Am I a bogan as I am 'white Australian trash" then?

kuromusha

HSC
N/A
No, I referred to white aussie trash as bogans. which is the normal definition of bogan. Unless you're implying all white australians are trashy, therefore all white australians are bogans?

Attachments

Last edited:

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
I've met a few nice lebs in my lifetime

I went to a high school full of lebs never again

Then I have to say the rest of the middle eastern population are much level headed in comparison

kuromusha

HSC
N/A
Seriously though, why do born in Australia Lebs have such distinct accent??

An Australia born Asian would be virtually indistinguishable speech wise. But native born Lebs's English is just so weird and artificially macho. Once you hear it, you know straight away it's a leb.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Seriously though, why do born in Australia Lebs have such distinct accent??

An Australia born Asian would be virtually indistinguishable speech wise. But native born Lebs's English is just so weird and artificially macho. Once you hear it, you know straight away it's a leb.
Not just lebs, most arabic speaking people. I think it just comes from the aggressiveness of speaking arabic and they have trouble getting rid of it when they speak english.

But yeah I know what you mean. Like German sounds pretty aggressive too but when I have heard a german person speak (that's australian), can't notice any phonetics in their english.

kuromusha

HSC
N/A
Not just lebs, most arabic speaking people. I think it just comes from the aggressiveness of speaking arabic and they have trouble getting rid of it when they speak english.

But yeah I know what you mean. Like German sounds pretty aggressive too but when I have heard a german person speak (that's australian), can't notice any phonetics in their english.
But I still don't get it. Viet have very strange sound, when viet ESL speak English, it weird as fuck with their bouncing tone. But Australian born viet speaks perfect english that's identical to native aussie, despite speaking viet at home with their parents.

Why doesn't this apply to lebs? You're born here in Sydney, when to school from kindergarden to year 12, watch australian tv etc, how is it possible to have such distinct accent from the rest of the population?

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
But I still don't get it. Viet have very strange sound, when viet ESL speak English, it weird as fuck with their bouncing tone. But Australian born viet speaks perfect english that's identical to native aussie, despite speaking viet at home with their parents.

Why doesn't this apply to lebs? You're born here in Sydney, when to school from kindergarden to year 12, watch australian tv etc, how is it possible to have such distinct accent from the rest of the population?
Either there's something ddifferent with their anatomy or they speak like that to fit in

I know a nice leb girl who actually surprisingly didn't have an accent like that. Just one though, out of many lol. I know a lot of lebs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)