What are the different perspectives and interpretations of the KKK? (1 Viewer)

datboi

HSC
N/A
Just a bit of background info:

The KKK (Ku Klux Klan) are a group of white supremacists founded in 1866. Throughout their history they have used acts of terrorism such as murder, lynching and bombing, to oppose the rights of African Americans, Catholics, Republicans, foreigners and homosexuals.

If you guys can provide some answers or ideas to this question that would be great thanks

And sorry if it's in the wrong thread

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
They had the backing and support of the democrats.

now they're just a bunch of dumb rednecks with 0 power cept for bitching about naggers.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
What about them?

They do nothing these days. They're completely irrelevant and I think you know that but are bringing them up because you're upset about the perception of muslims in the light of recent terrorist attacks and want to make Christians look bad. Am I close?

You want a perspective? How I about I put things IN perspective for you: Muslim terrorists have killed more people so far in this year alone than the KKK did throughout their entire history.

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
He is probably just curious.
KKK isn't particularly Christian, I would say any more than the Mormon church is "Christian",
although for the former, some of its member/adherants may be churchgoers.
But in some respects, it is obvious elements of the KKK are contradictory to Christian faith. For the most part, amongst mainstream Christianity (obviously Catholicism, most of Protestantism); they have been uniformly condemned as not being a Christian group.

That is a Christian perspective on it.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)