Medina Suicide Bombing (1 Viewer)

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
His from Iraq and has such an Arab name in irl. The irony is in his posts about supporting Trump and his strong anti-immigration stance.
u dont believe in strong borders?

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
oday, suicide bombers attacked Medina. Since Medina is considered the second holiest city in Islam, apologists were quick to use the standard, “this has nothing to do with Islam” argument. They then claimed how, they are the victims because one their holy cities had been attacked. However, they left out a very important fact. The attack did not take place at the main mosque where Muhammad is buried, but at the Shi'a pilgrimage site near the gravesite where Muhammad’s family is buried. This site is regarded as one of the holiest sites by Shi'a Muslims and visited regularly by Shi'as. This attack clearly targeted Shi'as, as it almost always does, because even many so called moderate Muslims consider the Shi'a as infidels. However, apologists will once again be in denial and lie about how this had nothing to do with Islam, and there’s no way these terrorists could have been Muslims because they just killed Muslims. The very same murdered Muslims were nothing but “filthy Rafida” (derogatory term used by Sunni Muslims, especially Wahhabis, to refer to Shi'a Muslims) the day before.

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
bruhs, it was just a car fuel cylinder blew up.

calm down lads.

Orwell

HSC
His from Iraq and has such an Arab name in irl. The irony is in his posts about supporting Trump and his strong anti-immigration stance.
Firstly, 'my people', the Assyrians, have militias in Iraq and Syria combatting ISIS right now.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/427304/syria-christian-militia-takes-isis-jordan-allott

I'm not anti-immigration period, I just find that there is a problem with our current lack of restrictions and I feel that Trump could address that and hopefully work towards a solution. Iraq is 97% Muslim, they're oppressors of 'my people' more than they are my people themselves.

There was 1.4 million of us in 2004 and as of 2015 there's only 300,000 and it's because of 'moderate Muslims who are adherents to a peaceful religion'. It's a crock of shit and the Assyrians have been left vulnerable in their own historic homeland.

We've been made time and time again the victims of genocide.

Last edited:

Drsoccerball

HSC
oday, suicide bombers attacked Medina. Since Medina is considered the second holiest city in Islam, apologists were quick to use the standard, “this has nothing to do with Islam” argument. They then claimed how, they are the victims because one their holy cities had been attacked. However, they left out a very important fact. The attack did not take place at the main mosque where Muhammad is buried, but at the Shi'a pilgrimage site near the gravesite where Muhammad’s family is buried. This site is regarded as one of the holiest sites by Shi'a Muslims and visited regularly by Shi'as. This attack clearly targeted Shi'as, as it almost always does, because even many so called moderate Muslims consider the Shi'a as infidels. However, apologists will once again be in denial and lie about how this had nothing to do with Islam, and there’s no way these terrorists could have been Muslims because they just killed Muslims. The very same murdered Muslims were nothing but “filthy Rafida” (derogatory term used by Sunni Muslims, especially Wahhabis, to refer to Shi'a Muslims) the day before.
“None plots against the people of Medina but that he will be dissolved like the salt dissolves in water.” (Prophet Muhammad reported by Bukhari)

Red_of_Head

HSC
I'm not anti-immigration period, I just find that there is a problem with our current lack of restrictions and I feel that Trump could address that and hopefully work towards a solution. Iraq is 97% Muslim, they're oppressors of 'my people' more than they are my people themselves.
Just to clarify, you think Australia's immigration policy is too lax? How would Trump change Australia's immigration policy?

Orwell

HSC
Just to clarify, you think Australia's immigration policy is too lax? How would Trump change Australia's immigration policy?
He can't but he can definitely dispel of the status quo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)