ISIS Bombs Baghdad: 100+ Dead (1 Viewer)

Orwell

HSC
If it was a Western country shit like #PrayFor(...) would be trending and people would be out in force but because it's Iraq no-one gives a shit. It's America's fault Iraq is in a dishevelled state anyway, they came and left before they needed to face the music and now it's the Iraqi people that have to suffer the repercussions.

durrrrr

Banned
HSC
yeah bizarre people care about their own kind more than others

Orwell

HSC
yeah bizarre people care about their own kind more than others
No, you're right. I sell these Western countries short.

Thanks America for coming onto our land and bringing war to our people. Thanks for then leaving our land richer having raped it of gold and oil. Thanks for leaving the land having decapitated it of any sound government. Thanks for then bankrolling supposed jihadists who later turned to ISIS and now are more equipped and richer than ever. I'm not asking any of these Western countries to bend over backwards trying to assist Iraq but they're the ones who put Iraq in such a state and should step up and fix where they've erred. Believe me though, the Iraqi government now is corrupted and malignant, they had a chance to prevent this but thought more of coating their pockets with $$$.

What what do you mean their 'kind'. What about the time France's eiffel tower displayed Belgian colours, or when America's centre point tower was adorned by red, white and blue to support France. Pretty sure not everyone from France is American, nor any American Belgian. You hypocrite.

Last edited:

durrrrr

Banned
HSC
Muslims complain about "apartheid" in israel but are dead silent on the oppression of christians in numerous muslim countries

durrrrr

Banned
HSC
Orwell is a Christian Iraqi and he cares about his country and people, like he has been doing now. He holds grievances against the West and the US in relation to his country which are well founded.
cool but non-muslims are under no obligation to give two shits about muslims

Orwell

HSC
Is that the case with you? You offer nothing but 'people should care only for their kind'. How about explaining to us what the problem is and how you'd combat it.

durrrrr

Banned
HSC
Besides even if they do that it doesn't justify whatever their doing is right and that you in return should do the same.
okay, great, but it means they are in no position to bitch when westerners dont show concern about stuff that happens to them

Orwell

HSC
I thought that was a general statement, my bad. As Simorgh said though, Islam is a sectarian religion and you haven't explicitly gone into detail as how this magic unification of arabs and muslims would come about.

durrrrr

Banned
HSC
As Simorgh said though, Islam is a sectarian religion and you haven't explicitly gone into detail as how this magic unification of arabs and muslims would come about.
what the fuck?

that wasn't what I was saying at all.

I'm saying that arabs are being upset that westerners aren't expressing the same concern for this incident as they were for the paris attack, but arabs are in no position to complain about this sort of thing given that they aren't compassionate towards outside groups and are extremely oppressive towards all sorts of minority groups themselves.

Orwell

HSC
how would you deal with ISIS and militant groups of the same kind?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)