Theresa May: Prime Minister of the UK (1 Viewer)

Kolmias

HSC
Long serving Home Secretary Theresa May has been appointed as the 76th Prime Minister of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland following opponent Andrea Leadsom's dropping out of the race for the leadership of the Conservative Party.

So far, the biggest shock in May's cabinet has been the appointment of former Mayor of London and perennial village idiot Boris Johnson to the role of Foreign Secretary. Other high profile removals has been George Osbourne's removal from the position of Chancellor of the Exchequer to be replaced by former Foreign Secretary Phillip Hammond. Also, Micheal Gove, who contested the leadership of the Conservative Party, has been sacked as Justice Secretary and Lord Chancellor.

So what do you think BoS?

allofme

HSC
I felt sorry for her for having to deal with the post-Brexit mess, until I read she had appointed Boris. The "perennial village idiot" still has his desire for power partially satiated by the ridiculous Brexit movement (which he never even believed would win and didn't even believe in/want it to happen, it was just to get him one step closer to an upgrade and the twerp still got it) :/

durrrrr

Banned
HSC
Boris Johnson is far more intelligent than any of you mouth-breathing morons.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
I think any fool can look at the Prime Ministership and say to themselves "that is not where I would get results..."

The Brexit is a case in point... Being a figurehead is very different to pulling the strings...

Maancis

HSC
She wants him as Foreign Secretary so he can be as far away from her as possible lol

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad
Suprise! Suprise! It's the UK!

No one seems to care about what goes on there anymore.
In another thread you (rightfully) said that everyone should care about what was happening in Turkey because they had the 2nd largest military in NATO (which is an alliance consisting of many nations) and because they might be holding some of the States' nukes (no idea if this is true or not). This is news affecting the 2nd largest economy in the EU (another alliance consisting of many nations), and is nuclear armed (although in this case, not very relevant). Considering this will have a material impact on the financial industry, I would say that people including you should really care about this, because not only will it increase your general understanding of what happens around the world but also because when you work and your employer starts putting money into your super, your retirement will definitely be affected by events like these.

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
In another thread you (rightfully) said that everyone should care about what was happening in Turkey because they had the 2nd largest military in NATO (which is an alliance consisting of many nations) and because they might be holding some of the States' nukes (no idea if this is true or not). This is news affecting the 2nd largest economy in the EU (another alliance consisting of many nations), and is nuclear armed (although in this case, not very relevant). Considering this will have a material impact on the financial industry, I would say that people including you should really care about this, because not only will it increase your general understanding of what happens around the world but also because when you work and your employer starts putting money into your super, your retirement will definitely be affected by events like these.
He doesn't rlly care about the economics of politics, even tho politics and economics are SO interlinked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)