Berlin Christmas Market Attacks (1 Viewer)

Orwell

HSC
I can't even vent my anger anymore as it's just gotten to a point where it's unbelievable that this shit still occurs. How the fuck can we be so brainwashed to believe this push for Islamic immigration is benefiting anyone?

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad

Think this put the nail in the coffin for "Mama Merkel's" election hopes and only garnered votes for AfD...

Red_of_Head

HSC

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
'ACT Policing released a statement saying they had established the actions of the 35-year-old male driver "were not politically, religiously or ideologically motivated".'
And have yet to provide a jot of evidence in support of this statement

Orwell

HSC
'ACT Policing released a statement saying they had established the actions of the 35-year-old male driver "were not politically, religiously or ideologically motivated".'
This was the released statement but it's so fucking retarded.

The guy explicitly said that 'progressive' leftists have been sending him death threats because of the nature of his work and yet this information is shelved and we're supposed to believe it was an accident lol.

Red_of_Head

HSC
And have yet to provide a jot of evidence in support of this statement
This was the released statement but it's so fucking retarded.

The guy explicitly said that 'progressive' leftists have been sending him death threats because of the nature of his work and yet this information is shelved and we're supposed to believe it was an accident lol.
I'm just repeating what the police who are investigating have said, not conjecture.

Orwell

HSC
I'm just repeating what the police who are investigating have said, not conjecture.
Yeah, I acknowledge what you said as the official, law enforcement issued statement but the statement itself is stupid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)