Political Party Membership (1 Viewer)

HSC
Considering the BoS political commentary these days, I'm genuinely curious if anyone here is *officially* apart of a political party?

Eudemonic

HSC
One of my best friends joined Labor last year and I have considered joining both the them and the Greens.

Probably will wait till Uni though.

Eudemonic

HSC
Lol I can't fathom being a young Lib, sure if you're a banker or whatever then supporting them probably works out for you but anyone else and your being beaned.

Respect the One Nation guys though

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
"Put your savings in the bank and they would nationalise banks. Put your savings in your socks and they would nationalise socks."

- Margaret Thatcher.
Mah man!!!

Someone fucking gets it... :lol:

Better dead, than Red...

Last edited:
HSC
I'm coming down with a cold.

*Gough Gough*
Are you joking? Gough was an absolute disaster, our fabled Mr. 17% inflation. I think Hawkey was probably the best. Keating was an exceptional Treasurer but a very poor PM IMO, too much acquiescence to the new left there.

Lol I can't fathom being a young Lib, sure if you're a banker or whatever then supporting them probably works out for you but anyone else and your being beaned.

Respect the One Nation guys though
You do know that the ALP are just as cosy with big banks and old money as the Libs? Or haven't you heard about Shorten's association with the high society of Melbourne? If the issue is big business using big government to create an unfair advantage over the rest of us (cronyism at its worst, to be sure), then creating more government is just going to lead to the same outcome.

Oh and you do know most of us Liberals don't actually come from that sort of a background; that's all media spin at its worst. I can tell you honestly that most of us come from pretty ordinary, middle-class backgrounds.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)