Hot off the press (1 Viewer)

Patrick6328

HSC
Hot off the press!! The greatest show ever to been seen!!

Well not just yet! On the weekend I had a beer with an X student and a number of other blokes. This x is a journalist for a major media company and he covers the Vatican. Last month he was with the Vatican security and listened to the recordings between the Pope and Prince Charles. The Prince was representing the Queen and the Church of England and they were discussing Agenda 2030. The Prince is an advocate for the United Nations and addresses their conferences. Apparently the Prince discussed with the Pope the global celebration held by the United Nations in which the final stages of the Agenda 2030 takes place and apparently the Prince has studied Judaism and Islam. In the discussions the Pope talked about his planned trip to Egypt later in the month to discuss the celebrations with the Muslim leaders. The discussion between the two led to the Prince apologising about being depicted in this celebration as the second coming of Christ.

This is where it gets a bit more out there! Apparently technology released to the public is years or decades behind the department of defence and this is supposed to be the case with holographic technology. This x said that the Prince mentioned that they would be both holographic and real but no one will pick it and Charles went on to say that he witnessed a holographic jumbo jet land at Heathrow airport with sound effects, that technology can create images that look like real objects anywhere they want and you think you’re seeing the real thing.

This X student is a very intelligent guy and has no reason to lie about these things, even so I Googled it and found that Charles did visit the Vatican early last month and that the Pope did go to Egypt a few weeks later.

So if it’s true and we see some amazing show up in the sky and hear voices out of thin air then we will be witnessing the greatest magic trick ever. I can see people believing it and panicking but how exciting to see such technology. Just take the lounge outside and let the sky be our TV!

Last edited:

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
should donate this wall to trump

Patrick6328

HSC
Well I would have thought Trump ascending from the clouds would be the chosen Messiah. Self appointed!

susan2000

HSC
I agree! No! call for that language Cosmo!

Funny you should say that Patrick. My father worked in international defence and we lived on base at a number of countries. Really smart man and he worked on a lot of high tech projects. I don't know if they were secret as I witnessed personally about 5 years ago my father having a conversation with Prince Charles in his office at home. I just walked in on them and thought I had seen a ghost as that's what it looked like. It scared me and dad just said it was an experiment and then Prince Charles laughed and said something like someone just walked in on us and then said hello but looked the wrong way as if he could not see me. I was asked to leave and nothing more was said.

Patrick6328

HSC
Google Prince Charles Hologram and see the presentation he makes at the world future energy summit. Amazing technology and they can make you believe a Jumbo jet is landing at Heathrow. Wow can't wait to see that!

susan2000

HSC
Wow!! that is unbelievable and a lot better than what I saw. I'll talk to my father and get back to you! He might not be involved anymore.

cracker

HSC
N/A
My Uncle works for Mekanism which is the company that the United Nations will be using for their promotions. He mentioned doing holographic work for the UN but he did not mention any royalty or the Pope and it did not seem that he had to keep anything a secret. He talked about a holographic UFO though and how real it looked but that was in a controlled studio. If holographic imagery is as good as you say then imagine hundreds of holographic UFO's flying in the sky. Now that would be awesome!

susan2000

HSC
Dad confirmed the UN summit and the hologram of prince Charles but he has moved on to another project. He was part of making that presentation at the summit and has no doubt that they could make a jumbo jet land at Heathrow. He said the last project was making a holographic racing car race around a track that looked real but the race track was geared to perform the task. He believed that the new technology included satellite technology. This is so exciting!!

susan2000

HSC
Cracker! My father has done and is doing some work with Mechanism. He said that he works with a fellow country man who is over 200cm tall (very tall). He said that he worked on the UFO hologram with him in their research and development program. Mechanism makes the holograms look real but if they are now landing Jumbo jets at Heathrow then its possible that the Office of Military Affairs for the UN in conjunction with a world Government partnership is taking the technology an improving it with satellite technology. Not that I could understand what he was trying to say but maybe someone else in here might be able to explain to us that in some way they now can convert radio waves into 3d imagining through the satellite. He said something about working partly on a pilot program that was able to see through walls and detect shadows and convert into 3d images and that they could also convert radio waves into light. Your right Cosmo! Bring on the Robots!

cracker

HSC
N/A
Wow that's my Uncle. Yes he is a big man. Your dad must follow through on special grants to companies the Government engages in. The Government gives the grants and with a few more dollars can access the technology but takes that technology and improves it through the department of defence and their Strategic Defence Initiative Organisation and they leave the companies to release their own version as the company sees fit. For example the Star wars project through SDIO's Innovative Sciences and Technology Office. The investment was initially started by research at national laboratories, universities, and in industry. Tell your dad to say hello to my uncle from me.

Patrick6328

HSC
You might be right Red! There is always an element of doubt but your no different from what my grandfather said when he was told that cars will be getting air conditioners. I can here him now wearing his Kaftan and Turban saying 'not sure if its junk message or next level pamphlet posting'.It was 30 years after that Australia got the first one and about another 10 years before it was even offered as an accessory. Now I am trying to tell him that T.E.D industries has holograms that can talk to you and people can see them do it and its not a movie stunt. I think we get complacent as long as we can have a few beers and watch the footy or for the really desperate the housewives of Sydney. Put it this way, if you do see all this next level shitposting come to reality then you will know that its just a magic show and this was close to the truth.

susan2000

HSC
Showed dad this thread and he has suggested we drop the subject! Best not treat on the wrong feet!

Patrick6328

HSC
I'm getting starting to get that impression. Noticed the thread went red in just 3 days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)