Hot Off the Press 2 (1 Viewer)

Patrick6328

HSC
This was never a directive from the Boredofstudies administration or any persons registered and using this site! Those who have read the first “Hot off the press” post, I would like to apologize for this post! Penalties for unauthorised disclosure of national security-related secrets in Australia are up to two years in prison, which I have been questioned and further action may be pending.
I would like to say that I made the whole thing up and deeply regret if I have offended anyone that may have been affected by such a post. In no way did I ever knowingly believe that I was posting anything that may have disclosed information of a national security and global infosecurity laws.
I would also like to add specifically that I have never met or even know a Mr X that works at the Vatican assigned to their Journalist section and that of the Department of defence having holographic technology that is capable of the standard that I posted.
Once again I deeply regret my post and hope that I have not caused offence to anyone and retract everything in which I have posted. I am sorry! Please forgive me!

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Россия благодарит вашу поддержку

cracker

HSC
N/A
I think you may have missed the inference Queenroot? It reads more like he is shitting himself and trying to distance himself from what he had heard and repeated. What I see is that he has not personally said anything was fact but that if it was true then we are going to see a great show. Obviously he has been confronted and he has retracted the information shared as if he made it up. Why would anyone need to apologize in this site by repeating that they heard something or even if they did make it up? makes no sense! Or you may have meant in your comment which could be the inference that he was stupid for revealing such information in the first place if it was going to cause him problems and that of the others who confided in him! he has brought this on and even though I hope he will be ok, he still needs to think first before starting such a thread as when it comes to defence in any country you are playing with fire.

cracker

HSC
N/A
You take a few steroids, change your name, move out of a Garbage bin, move into a pizza hut car park but your still the lovable Oscar! Cant wait for your special guest appearance with the two old cronies up the back heckling the Muppets. don't ever change Cosmo! Love it!
As for surveillance, police are denying this but I have personally experienced a police officer pull me over just after my GF was discussing what to wear to a fancy dress party starting with P. While pulling me over I said something like 'bloody P*gs" and my girlfriend berated me and something like the world would be shit without them. While giving me a breath test he tells my girlfriend she should go to the party as a princess and I should go as a farm animal with a police badge, then he follows with I could hear you! Then two mates shared a similar story of being pulled over. Wait till that toy hits the market! I can see the advert now! Fathers, does your daughters BF come over to study? then don't turn father into grand father with the Chastity 5000! I can see the new thriller at the movies where us boys cry at the end! "Mission Impossible". Short movie! Cruiz saves the world, gets the girl and then yeh its going down! Until dad walks in blows him away with his shotie! Does your dad own a brewery changed to is your dad a member of the shooters party! I once bought a cologne that was guaranteed to pull the women but smelt like a walking litter box, cant wait for the anti listening device spray! I can hear the mother ' don't worry darling you can turn that off! He's wearing Anti Listening spray with a dash of Guaranteed to pull women'! Don't feel too down boys! Just remember there is an episode where Pepe Le Pew gets the cat!

susan2000

HSC
Relax Patrick! Dad said there are a lot of people around the world that get the cease and desist through a whole range of Govt departments. Just drop it! You really don't want to upset the Defence! It wouldn't surprise me that hot off the press 1 being pulled though as dad says it does touch on some pretty revealing stuff.

Miss Sweetie

HSC
N/A
Last year a black four wheel drive pulled up with 2 men dressed in black at our farm and thought my dad was our neighbour and told him to stop the patent of his invention. Finally he convinced them that they got the wrong person and directed them to the neighbour. The neighbour was harvesting so we warned him on the two way. He thought it was a joke and continued what he was doing. A month later he went missing never to be seen again and my dad helped the family destroy the invention. Now I have nightmares about my dad being murdered with our neighbour and I have anxiety and I freak when I see a black four wheel drive. Dad never spoke of what really happened but for what I saw was enough. I would never have believed it and I know friends just think I'm making it up but its really messed my life up.

cosmo 2

the head cheese
HSC
this is what the real judgement day will look like

not nuclear apocalypses and hordes of mechanistic super-cyborgs mercilessly hunting down every man woman and child

just weird spam accounts on internet forums making barely explicable banter between themselves for all eternity

cracker

HSC
N/A
Hahahahaha. I can just see it Cosmo... ooops as a ballistic missile is just about to spam your donkey.

Kolmias

HSC
That thread was the saddest thing I have ever seen.

cracker

HSC
N/A
Cheer up Kolmias! Look at the bright side, you can always send your hologram to functions you don't want to attend. Exams, the mother in law, chick flix.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)