iraq victims (1 Viewer)

Rorix

HSC
The terrorists are the ones who are committing terrorist attacks, and hiding behind civilians such that to deal with terrorists, some civilians are killed.

obv.

tattoodguy

rather disturbing --- i hate arabs........but in some ways i feeel sorry for those ones.

Last edited:

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Yes the people or iraq are victims.
I feel sorry for the innocent people over there that truely want peace, but the truth is there's alot of bastards over there and now that the US is over there.. they have to kill those bastards, if they accidently kill some civilians.. that is terrible & it should not happen, but it will.

on that website.. there is this picture 'http://www.iraqvictims.com/images/main.jpg' to me that is the us.. being represented as a skull eating iraq, with a picture of a us soldier who was perhaps in the real picture HELPING a child as shooting him..
This website obviously has a very biased agenda.. and i would not trust that every picture there is from something the US has done (which it is implying thru its use of images such as the one i sighted above).

That website is a grave misrepresentation of truth, and i find it sad that the arab media chooses to show the arab casualties unsensored however doesn't remember to show all of the beheading videos... and the american soldiers killed... etc

It is a terrible war for all sides.

mervvyn

Marshm'ello
Somewhere over the rainbow... yes, that rainbow.
HSC
They can get away with it because they are appealing to their own audiences in the arab world, whose interest is in seeing the arab civilian side of the story. Furthermore, it's a counterbalance to the pro war pro american views presented on some of the US networks, some of which are available in the middle east.

Last edited:

tattoodguy

Its hard to calll the americans over there victims...

They are the agressors...they have invaded a country for bull shit reasons..and 1000's of innnocent ppple have died as a result.

Its hard to be sympathetic towards the coalition forces..they are no more than bullies.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I find it weird that this war and vietnam are seen as greater attrocities than the nuclear bombing of japan...

Maybe if USA had gone into iraq, killed 600,000 men women & children indiscriminately the terrorists would of given up just as the japanese did..

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
tattoodguy said:
Its hard to calll the americans over there victims...

They are the agressors...they have invaded a country for bull shit reasons..and 1000's of innnocent ppple have died as a result.

Its hard to be sympathetic towards the coalition forces..they are no more than bullies.
I'm feel sympathy for the soldiers over there....look how many lives have been lost over there...

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
The ppl of iraq should be grateful that saddam is not longer ruling them

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Why dont they mention the million people who were gassed, tortured, raped and murdered under Saddam?

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Because they're bias psychopaths... it would be like a website set up by indonesian militants talking about any accidently civilian deaths we had in east timor.. mentioning militants as casualties...etc etc.

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
The ppl of iraq should be grateful that saddam is not longer ruling them
yes they should be grateful that sadam is gone, that they are being killed in their thousands, that their country is invaded, that men and boys are being raped and humiliated in jails by american soldiers, that they no longer have order, or a stable country, or security...............yeh they should be reeeeeeal happy now

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
thorrnydevil said:
Why dont they mention the million people who were gassed, tortured, raped and murdered under Saddam?
look no one is denying that sadam wasnt an evil person, evn the majority of iraqis dont want him. however these american soldiers are no better, raping men and boys in jails, humiliating them. this is the so called "democratic state". they are just as bad as saddam husein, if not worse since they claim to know better than him and represent freedom and democracy

ahmad

HSC
N/A
joujou_84 said:
yes they should be grateful that sadam is gone, that they are being killed in their thousands, that their country is invaded, that men and boys are being raped and humiliated in jails by american soldiers, that they no longer have order, or a stable country, or security...............yeh they should be reeeeeeal happy now
so true.......i completly agree with you

Saddam is gone now and so should america

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
OZGIRL86 said:
I'm feel sympathy for the soldiers over there....look how many lives have been lost over there...
how can you feel sympathy for soldiers having to fight and die

that's like saying i feel sympathy for an accountant who has to do accounting all day

you can feel sorry for their families but what do they expect signing up for the army

feel sorry for innocent iraqis who are killed, not the soldiers who killed them

ahmad

HSC
N/A
couldn't have put it better myself nick...................no i don't the idea

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)