Do Whores help prevent rape? (1 Viewer)

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Does having whores in our society help to prevent rape?
My ex was telling me that they do, and i'm not sure what my stance on this is..

One one hand I don't think that having more whore's out there will stop rape (rapists will still want to rape, thats kinda what they get off on.)
Are rapists sex deprived assholes? or are they usually just ordinary assholes?

I mean I don't think giving murderers people to kill will stop murdering...but i dunno

What is anyone's thoughts on this matter?

is a roflcopter
HSC
10 points to this badcunt lol

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
@ your sig

neo-nazi's vote for the nationalist party.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
Does having whores in our society help to prevent rape?
My ex was telling me that they do, and i'm not sure what my stance on this is..

One one hand I don't think that having more whore's out there will stop rape (rapists will still want to rape, thats kinda what they get off on.)
Are rapists sex deprived assholes? or are they usually just ordinary assholes?

I mean I don't think giving murderers people to kill will stop murdering...but i dunno

What is anyone's thoughts on this matter?
In the words of the great Mark Latham: "Fuckin' idiot"

I don't think it has anything to do with being a "slut" or a "whore" at all. You will always find certain men or women who will just take the opportunity even though it's ethically, morally and legally wrong to do so. I've heard of many cases where women have raped men and abused their position of power - two cases: 1. In certain secret police organisations in Eastern Europe when they were under Communist reign, females from these organisations would rape and torture inmates. 2. Cases where female doctors/dentists/anaesthetists have abused their patients when they're knocked out.

Rape is a problem which affects males and females from both sides, however, it is true that the amount of females being raped by males far out weights the amount of females raping men.

The point I'm illustrating is that rape is not a sexual act, it is not a sex thing, it is not the want to impregnate but it is a matter of POWER. Even with the anecdotal evidence provided in the Bulldogs case, that woman did have sex with them the night before (in your definition a "slut" or "whore") and yet, it didn't stop them coming back the next night, after she had refused sex and raping her. Notice that there were multiple football players involved and their size compared to the woman. They had the power and they abused it.

I think personally, that labelling women who have sex as "sluts" and "whores" is really misleading (and I don't know, used by men to transfer their guilty conscience?) because men do exactly the same thing and often have tonnes more sex with multiple partners.

Last edited:

santaslayer

HSC
Having whores will never stop or prevent the rape rate. I get the feeling that peole get off on unsolicoted sex. :p

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Asquithian said:
hahhaha

no rape is not prevented by prostitution...rape is prevented when all men respect women enough so that they wont voilate them...

i have the feeling rape is a power crime and a crime born out of lack of respect for women...
Its a power thing yes.

It has nothing to do with women spec. since so many men are raped by other men. :uhhuh:

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
Well I guess whores muffle the desires of some less than reputable men and prevent a portion of sex crimes from being committed but overall I think they have little impact...I agree with ziff, it's a power thing....like so you guys have a dick, so what? That doesn't give you the right to force a girl to have sex with you. Or trample over female colleagues in the workplace. Or sit on the couch and watch the footy whilst your wife slaves away in the kitchen.
Sorry, cherryblossom a little PMS-y today.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
and just because yourePMsy doesn't give you the right to go off on us. :rolleyes:

Though my girlfriend thinks she has that right...coming dear... :(

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
whores as in hookers, or whores as in girls that are easy without payment?

Ziff

HSC
N/A
hipsta_jess said:
whores as in hookers, or whores as in girls that are easy without payment?
I just interpreted it as in "he's dumb" and chose to use both sluts and whores.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
cherryblossom said:
Well I guess whores muffle the desires of some less than reputable men and prevent a portion of sex crimes from being committed but overall I think they have little impact...I agree with ziff, it's a power thing....like so you guys have a dick, so what? That doesn't give you the right to force a girl to have sex with you. Or trample over female colleagues in the workplace. Or sit on the couch and watch the footy whilst your wife slaves away in the kitchen.
Sorry, cherryblossom a little PMS-y today.
Tattooguy, you would be one of the biggest fuckeheads and onconciderate arseholes on this planet. PM glycerine, she'd be happy to hear what you just said.

Ziff is right, its all about power. The predator enjoys the hunt of following his or her victim, taking them, and raping them.

Rapists are nothing above filth, my uncle, who is currently a riot policeman, was once on the Rape Squad. I've been told that they are the scum of the Earth, and that if you ever come across one, take him or her out, they don't deserve to walk the streets.

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
Asquithian said:
i have the feeling rape is a power crime and a crime born out of lack of respect for women...
i agree, its not all about the sex, its the power trip

so no, it wouldn't prevent rape

Estel

Tutor
HSC
The title of this thread is the most pathetically stupid question that has ever been posed to man.

mack

Banned
HSC
Well ive heard theories from criminologists that rapists arent even interested in sex most of the time, its the fear and vulnerability of the woman they feed off, so no, I dont believe more sex workers would prevent rape.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
tattoodguy said:
man on woman rape is over rated............just wash out ur pusssies and move along u whingers- i recon alot of chicks who get raped are sluts anyways.

the media is obsessed with rape and abuse towards women.........and pedofiles etc...................its so freaking boring.
you reckon that "alot of chicks who get raped are sluts"....I don't think so...........
More like defenseless innocent young women....... who are raped by sickos, and they DO NOT DESERVE to get raped... no one does........

mack

Banned
HSC
Wash out your pussies? Youre a fucking idiot. A complete and utter fucking idiot. You dont seem to realise that physical rape is psychological murder oftentimes. But I'm not going to argue with you seeing as you have the intelligence quotient of a garden shed. I hope for the sake of mankind Tatooedguy you never reproduce.

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
well you would think if somebody penetrated you without your permission you would be so scarred that every conscious moment (and some unconscious) moments that memory would get played and repeated in your mind.

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
OZGIRL86 said:
you [tatooguy] reckon that "alot of chicks who get raped are sluts"....I don't think so...........
More like defenseless innocent young women....... who are raped by sickos, and they DO NOT DESERVE to get raped... no one does........
and to add, what really angers me are those (and im not defending my sex, both men and women) who believe "she was asking for it" by wearing a mini skirt, stilletos, lots of make up etc. That judgement in itself is disrespectful, egotistical, and just plain unhelpful.

Last edited:

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
tattoodguy said:
I dont know if having whores around prevents rape.........cos there a rip offf.

All i know is raping a chick is cheaper than using a hoooker

Your a disgusting pig and it seems like you have no respect for women , so I hope no woman ever respects you...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)