Bill O'Reilly (1 Viewer)

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
Bill O'Reilly is the most pathetic person in the political media. He claims to be "fair and balanced" but is one of the most republican people out there (Ann Coulter is a clear 1st).

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
I feel complled to defend this man again (I don't know why). His show is an editorial piece, it is his opinons. Yes, he says that he is in a "no spin zone" which is clearly false, but he is not as bad a say, 60 Minutes and Dan Rather, who are actually a news program (well, current affairs).

To clarify, I am not endorsing his actions, or what he says, just trying to point out that he is not claiming to be reporting the news ...

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
http://www.maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=bill_oreilly

McLake said:
His show is an editorial piece, it is his opinons.
He presents himself as fair and balanced this he is not. He sets himself up as a vanguard (much like the old Russian communist party pre Gorbachev lmao) in that he puports to hold knowledge the ordinary person doesnt and its his job to disseminate that knowledge and everyone elses to lap it up.

No Spin Zone my arse, look at the list of people he has on, they are overwhelmingly right wing. Look at the manner in which he conducts debates with guests, if he's losing he starts yelling at the producer to turn off his opponents mic and/or he resorts to personal insults.

On to the revelations:

plaintiff said:
O'Reilly further suggested that women needed to be trained so they'd be equipped and ready to go when "a real man shows up in your lives", and offered
Can anyone else say chauvanist pig? Alternativly a 13 year old trying real hard to score.

plaintiff said:
It became apparent that Defendant was masturbating as he spoke
We normally call this kind of behavious stalking, was it fair and balanced I ask? I suspect he was putting some spin on it. Interestingly just previously he admitted to owning a vibrator.... Does he stimulate himself with it? Or did the woman wh gave it to him find O'Reilly to be inadequate?

plaintiff said:
O'Reilly repeatedly begged Plaintiff to have sex with him.
Pubescant teenager. Please pretty please. I hypothesis that he is a pre-mature ejaculator as well.

plaintiff quoting O'Reilly said:
you'd definately get two wines into you as quickly as I could get into you
Hmmmm this is bordering on date rape. If nothin else works I'll get her drunk or at least mildly tipsy then, I'll have sex with her.

These revelations are just further proof of who Bill O'Reilly really is. I've reported, now you decide. What is BIll O'Reilley at his core?

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Guys he hasn't denied the 'dirty talk', he's just said that she has threatened himself and fox news asking $60 mil for hush money..

I believe that there's a decent chance she was just out for a quick buck/publicity...
Seriously have u guys never said anything like this in private conversation to girls? I used to say some of that kinda crap before i started going out with my ex..

I dunno, i think he was harassing, i also think she thought she could gain from it... hmm
I reckon Fox News's lawyers will probably win this one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)