Lesbians - Debate (1 Viewer)

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Bisexuality amongst women is to the 21st century as piercings were to the 90's and tattoos were to the 80's.

Discuss.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Yeah, but unlike multiple piercings and tattoos, which are very hideous and ugly, two hot women blowing on each other's nipples, rubbing each other's breasts... gently kissing each other... sensually touching each other's inner thighs...

I love the 21st century.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Ziff said:
Yeah, but unlike multiple piercings and tattoos, which are very hideous and ugly, two hot women blowing on each other's nipples, rubbing each other's breasts... gently kissing each other... sensually touching each other's inner thighs...

I love the 21st century.
**starts to drools**

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
it's all lipstick lesbianism

people can do whatever the hell they want...

as long as i can watch

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
babydoll_ said:
it's all lipstick lesbianism

people can do whatever the hell they want...

as long as i can watch
Your a chick, right?

mugrug

neo_o said:
Bisexuality amongst women is to the 21st century as piercings were to the 90's and tattoos were to the 80's.

Discuss.
Bisexuality amongst women has always existed it's just more socially acceptable for them to act that way as evidenced by the male responses to this thread so far.

Tattoos and piercings are going to make way for whatever the hell you call it when they implant metal under your skin and attach horns to your skull =P That's the new shock tactics employed by us angsty teens to express ourselves/attention seek (depending on your view)... piercings go hand in hand with tattooes anyway and took off in the 80's with the punk movement.

Multiple piercings were more popular in the 80s than in the 90 and is just recurring in the last few years due to the resurrection of punk.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
neo_o said:

Discuss.
neo you have an unnatural infatuation with lesbians.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
cherryblossom said:
neo you have an unnatural infatuation with lesbians.
I think, by just looking at this thread, it can be seen that amongst guys, its hardly considered to be an unnatural infatuation. ;)

Lesbians are both wholesome and good, excepting femmo-nazi's and those scary looking ones. Exhibitionists are there to be appreciated. :rolleyes:

kelboo

HSC
neo_o said:
Lesbians are both wholesome and good, excepting femmo-nazi's and those scary looking ones.

Ok let me put a spanner in the works.

You are saying that you only like the good-looking lesbians because you get off on it?
Hardly an argument supporting gay rights!! Just pointing out the lack of logic - i mean hey I really don't care. At the risk of offending many people, I can't stand lesbians, they make me physically feel sick to the point of throwing up. I want to slap them in the head and say "fucking get a clue!!!!"
And as for the guys liking lesbians, they are that way because they want to be - you aren't gonna get some!!
Bisexuals are a different story to the case above, but my disgust also applies.

(this is all merely opinion, I do not want criticisms for this ok - no flaming plz)
-- Note: not intended to piss off/ hurt lesbians, I just don't like you

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
neo_o said:
I think, by just looking at this thread, it can be seen that amongst guys, its hardly considered to be an unnatural infatuation. ;)

Lesbians are both wholesome and good, excepting femmo-nazi's and those scary looking ones. Exhibitionists are there to be appreciated. :rolleyes:
argh, I mean mini me as in austin powers! argh...you're going to give me hell about this aren't you, and I blame the binomial theorem, it positively hates me.
kelboo, allow neo his kinky sexual fantasies.
it gives him a feeling of self worth.

Last edited:

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
1. Minime, not little me (how can you not know that?)

2. what did i say yes to...? (see cb's sig)

3. Lesbians are awesome

4. I've seen my (ex)gf and my friend's gf kiss. Sweet.

kelboo

HSC
ok. I will just leave you to the sexual *fantasies* (please note the word fantasies): as I said, there's no point in fantasising... you ain't gonna get some from a hard-core dyke!!

and also, 2 girls kissing is for attention-seeking purposes only. They are not lesbians, and highly unlikely they are bisexuals. If anything, they are trying to please their respective (ex?) boyfriends' *fantasies* (there's that word again). I fucking hate that... it's so goddam immature and stupid.

But hey if you get off on that shit, be my guest. Note tho if I ever see you at a party, I'm not going to get with a chick in front of you, no matter how hot you are and how much I'd lower my morals to impress you.

I'm not being bitchy, just voicing opinion... aren't all guys the same anyway - don't they all have that train of thought every now and again? :p I like guys for that respect!! You are so easy to please and entertain!! :) You can like lesbians if you really really want. It won't affect my life, so meh ;)

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
nope, she was def. bi.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I would like to answer the question that many girls ask about the obsession with lesbians, which is "Why?"

Simple answer:

Guys like seeing naked chicks. Is it not then logical that two of them would be even better? Would it not be even better that these two chicks are getting each other off?

And babydoll_: right on!

EDIT: Nicole: it's not unnatural it's perfectly healthy.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)