Phillip Adams (1 Viewer)

ohne

HSC
Is he an idiot?...is he a paul keating impersonater? Does he realise that by taking the left view on politics no matter what makes him look like he has a servere case of left wing blinker syndrome...

Who is this guy? Does anyone care that he gets shown up as a liar often?

Opinions thoughts?

ohne

HSC
Asquithian said:
hahha...

btw not everything phillips adams writes is a howard hating article...he also doesnt get a full page in the paper...
i don't like either of them. mark latham once labled piers akerman as a 'cocaine user' so i can understand why just about everything he writes is against latham, the same could be said about janet albrechtsen who was labled a "skanky ho" by latham. phillip adams represents the inner-city cafe latte image - pretty much everything that is wrong with labor at the moment

i enjoy reading gerard henderson in the SMH though, he is a good writer

i'm studying social sciences type stuff at unsw

ohne

HSC
Asquithian said:
crikey! you could be in one of my classes!
lol perhaps next time i get into a large debate with someone i'll know who it is

ohne

HSC
Asquithian said:
you do arts or b social science

(btw i dont get into debates...i did aussie pols first year...sicne they ive only done international stuff)

i do arts to get marks...
social science beats arts...it's better to do IR or economics combined with politics than a humanities subject in my opinion

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
I don't read much Phillip Adams however I can not recall him calling Howard a Hobbit (Akerman refers to Rudd as the pixie) or indeed engaging in personal abuse and name calling.

I'm not defending Mark Lathams actions but possibly explaining them, articles of the tone writen by Akerman tend to rile people up and they may in passion reply in kind. Yes I will admit that explanation was tantamount to "he started it" however I rest my case.

ohne what do you think of Miranda Devine? I don't know how much of akermans articles you have read, but in case this is not many Miranda Devine appears centre left, demure, polite and dignified when compared to Akerman.

teh winnar!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!
ohne said:
Is he an idiot?...is he a paul keating impersonater? Does he realise that by taking the left view on politics no matter what makes him look like he has a servere case of left wing blinker syndrome...

Who is this guy? Does anyone care that he gets shown up as a liar often?

Opinions thoughts?
PHLILIP ADAMS WAS A GREAT MAN WHO DESERVGES PLAUDITS AND WOMEN

WHILE YOU WERE WRITENG THAT POST HE WAS FEEDING SMALL CALVES IN A BARN AND CURING MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS

LEAVE HIM ALONE YOU INHUMAN MONSTERS

ohne

HSC
addymac said:
I don't read much Phillip Adams however I can not recall him calling Howard a Hobbit (Akerman refers to Rudd as the pixie) or indeed engaging in personal abuse and name calling.

I'm not defending Mark Lathams actions but possibly explaining them, articles of the tone writen by Akerman tend to rile people up and they may in passion reply in kind. Yes I will admit that explanation was tantamount to "he started it" however I rest my case.

ohne what do you think of Miranda Devine? I don't know how much of akermans articles you have read, but in case this is not many Miranda Devine appears centre left, demure, polite and dignified when compared to Akerman.
miranda devine has some interesting views, I have probably only read about 3-4 of her articles but i agree with most of what she has written. i recall quite a good article about latham and his views before the last election. i enjoyed reading that. she seems quite conservative. i will make a habit of reading all her columns from now on. she does seem to be a much better journalist than akerman.

ohne

HSC
teh winnar! said:
PHLILIP ADAMS WAS A GREAT MAN WHO DESERVGES PLAUDITS AND WOMEN

WHILE YOU WERE WRITENG THAT POST HE WAS FEEDING SMALL CALVES IN A BARN AND CURING MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS

LEAVE HIM ALONE YOU INHUMAN MONSTERS
PHILLIP ADAMS DOES NOT HAVE A CLUE ABOUT THE ISSUES FACING THE WIDER ELECTORATE AT ELECTIONS. HE IS TOO CAUGHT UP WITH INNER-CITY LIVING, CAFE LATTES AND HIS LARGE PROPERTY IN PADDINGTON. HIS LAST ARTICLE ABOUT THE GREENS REPLACING THE ALP WAS A LOAD OF BULLLSH*T.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)