soha: Ultimate Troll or Xenophobic Racist (1 Viewer)

Ultimate Troll or Generic Moron

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rorix

HSC
Well, at first I thought soha was just your regular internet moron. But his/her remarks regarding the Jewish people and wishing for them all to die have led me to conclude that I may have been outfoxed by the ULTIMATE INTERNET TROLL.

Perhaps soha is some Muslim-hating angsty teenager who decided to infultrate our ranks under the cunning disguise of being Muslim, only to prove his/herself to be a racist hate filled 'Muslim', in the hope that others would tend to associate other Muslims with Soha.

Well BOS, what say ye?
is Soha the

WORLDS ULTIMATE TROLL?

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Rorix said:
Well, at first I thought soha was just your regular internet moron. But his/her remarks regarding the Jewish people and wishing for them all to die have led me to conclude that I may have been outfoxed by the ULTIMATE INTERNET TROLL.

Perhaps soha is some Muslim-hating angsty teenager who decided to infultrate our ranks under the cunning disguise of being Muslim, only to prove his/herself to be a racist hate filled 'Muslim', in the hope that others would tend to associate other Muslims with Soha.

Well BOS, what say ye?
is Soha the

WORLDS ULTIMATE TROLL?
Troll, no. Moron, yes.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
You're implying that the two terms are mutually exclusive.

Rorix

HSC
I say troll.

Can you picture anyone seriously saying any of that stuff in real life? I mean, I doubt even Osama himself would deny the Holocaust. That tends toward troll...

ziff, you're right. I should have made a checkbox poll:(

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Rorix said:
I say troll.

Can you picture anyone seriously saying any of that stuff in real life? I mean, I doubt even Osama himself would deny the Holocaust. That tends toward troll...

ziff, you're right. I should have made a checkbox poll:(
If you did I would have checked both.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
anyone who thinks hitler was a jew
and they set the whole holocost up to get a homeland
is definatly a moron

Rorix

HSC
MoonlightSonata said:
I wonder how long this thread will last before its deleted by the powers that be

vote 1 'moron' :)
asqy will be impressed, i'm showing compassion:)

by the way, in case my primary choice 'TROLL' is defeated, I'd like to distribute my preferences to 'MORON'.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Rorix said:
asqy will be impressed, i'm showing compassion:)

by the way, in case my primary choice 'TROLL' is defeated, I'd like to distribute my preferences to 'MORON'.
Yes, we have respect for the Jews. He'll find something wrong with it though. You can imagine it. "Oh my god, your hurting this poor girl, so what if she is a Muslim. She deserves to have our full support, blah blah blah"

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
guys, threads that accuse and purposely abuse other members is not tolerated, I've been told that soha has been taken out of context

if you have issues with soha, resolve it via PM with either soha or myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)