Did anyone else hear about Costello and the 'miscalculated budget.' (1 Viewer)

HSC
fucking liberal supporters should have seen this one coming, i know labour supporters and anyone else that is smart enough to never trust the howard govt did.

HOWARD GOVERNMENT LIES

proof:

2 weeks after the election Costello now says 'oh we overestimated the budget' turns out their plans about the budget ain't gonna work even though RIGHT BEFORE the election, during the campaign, they PROMISED it would work...

U IDIOTS RE-ELECTED THE BIGGEST LIER IN AUSTRALIA...fucking liberal supporters should all go to tasmania and stay there

Kleaver

HSC
Fuck you, you stupid poof :uhhuh:

Let's not kid ourselves here, you don't know shit about anything.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i know i am not the dickhead who gave the liberals power in both the house of representatives and the senate

HSC
Kleaver said:
Fuck you, you stupid poof :uhhuh:

Let's not kid ourselves here, you don't know shit about anything.
what else don't i know about, please tell me whats going on inside my brain since you know everything about me

im guessing i offended your love for john howard, im sorry didn't mean to hurt your feelings

Rorix

HSC
I wasn't sure exactly what you were talking about so I went to smh to search for "Costello", nothing found.

Then I went to news.com.au, nothing found

Finally I went to Google, where I found one story relating to Costello.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200410/s1229157.htm

Costello rejects Budget figures delay claims
Federal Treasurer Peter Costello has rejected Labor's accusation that he has postponed the release of the latest Budget figures.

The Opposition says the Government does not want to publish the figures because it wants to hide the economic consequences of its multi-billion dollar election promises.

Mr Costello has previously said Treasury's pre-election economic growth forecasts were optimistic.

Labor treasury spokesman Wayne Swan says Mr Costello has now decided to postpone the release of updated Budget figures, and he says that is another sign the Government will not deliver on its election promises.

"Now the Government's back in office - they're still even counting the votes - he's walking away from those election commitments," Mr Swan said.

But Mr Costello says the Government published revised Budget figures last month.

"There's no great urgency to update if we can do it in December we'll try to do it, if we can't I'm sure we'll all enjoy our Christmas holidays and come back and do it in January," he said.

The Government says it has until the end of January to release the updated Budget figures.
So, please inform me to exactly what you are talking about, such that we may share informed dialogue and textual jousts.

Rorix

HSC
oh, can you get your sister on here to post the details
or perhaps some sort of link

because im horribly ignorant of these issues and while I would like to defend my Lord and Savior John Howard, I just don't know what you're talking about!

Kleaver

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
my sister saw him on the news saying that shit and told me jus then, just posted to see if its true lol
Thanks for confirming what I said. You labor supporters have no idea what you're talking about.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Rorix said:
oh, can you get your sister on here to post the details
or perhaps some sort of link

because im horribly ignorant of these issues and while I would like to defend my Lord and Savior John Howard, I just don't know what you're talking about!
He can't get her. She's "in talking to daddy"

Rorix

HSC
thorrnydevil said:
He can't get her. She's "in talking to daddy"
She can talk to daddy later! This is important.

bexta

HSC
John Howard's shiny head arouses me.
The people of Australia made the right decision.
Latham would have fucked us so hard...
the Greens would make KFC go away. And i love KFC.

KFC is better than CS. And CS is pretty good.

So even though johnny ol' chap aint the best leader, he sure beats the shit out of the other lot :)

HSC
Kleaver said:
Thanks for confirming what I said. You labor supporters have no idea what you're talking about.

the fact that your (supposably) a liberal supporter speaks volumes about your ignorance and [lack of] intelligence

Rorix

HSC
it's considered a form of communication in the simian kingdom.

Rorix

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
the fact that your (supposably) a liberal supporter speaks volumes about your ignorance and [lack of] intelligence

can you hurry up with that link dude i really want to believe you but i cant convince my liberal cronies without a link to the newspaper story on it

Rorix

HSC
............are you still celebrating Australia's win in the cricket or something?

Kleaver

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
What were the election results again? Hang on... it's coming back to me... Liberal shat all over Labor! Why? YOU SUCK!

Rorix

HSC
dude Kleavar he's gonna totally prove it to you that John Howard is a lying scumbag man just wait for him to post the link and you will be like :O you will be so scared you will shit in your pants and you'll have to buy new pants but you can't because it's 10PM on Friday night so you'll have to sit in your chair without pants on after you've wiped all the shit off your ass while you order new pants on ebay but then the guy will screw you out of the deal and then you'll develop a strange allergy to the existing pants that are in your closet so you will not be able to wear pants for a week

A WHOLE WEEK

HSC
can't really get a link to it when it was apparantly on television, think she said sky news, or one of those 'twenty something' channels on optus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)