Ziff

HSC
N/A
I told you, it saps their soul.

mic

Chronic Burper
HSC
N/A
yeah, it does, unlike us arts and humanities ppl, who write insightfully and think laterally and openly about the state of the world. :)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
mic said:
yeah, it does, unlike us arts and humanities ppl, who write insightfully and think laterally and openly about the state of the world. :)
And who have no concept of logic. Or numbers such as with money.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Xayma said:
And who have no concept of logic. Or numbers such as with money.
Will you absolve me of this if I do some economics units and get a distinction for it? :p

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
No because a) you were drunk and everything makes much more sense then and you are probally less left winged b) you had a uni student who was helping who was also drunk c) it was one assesment.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Xayma said:
No because a) you were drunk and everything makes much more sense then and you are probally less left winged b) you had a uni student who was helping who was also drunk c) it was one assesment.
I wasn't even referring to that. I really do intend to use my arts degree to it's full capability. Which basically means I can do whatever the fuck I like.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
What about me who will be doing 'left wing' humanities in my Arts degree but also Right wing hard-nosed maths and economics in my economics degree.

Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Economics at ANU. What degree are you going for Ziff?

On the plus Xayma your post was humerous, I respect that.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
addymac said:
What about me who will be doing 'left wing' humanities in my Arts degree but also Right wing hard-nosed maths and economics in my economics degree.

Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Economics at ANU. What degree are you going for Ziff?

On the plus Xayma your post was humerous, I respect that.
Arts/Law at ANU.

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
ah no i break that link.
just because you like maths doesn't mean you're 'against' the arts thats the stupidest assumption i've ever heard in my life.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
I can't stand maths, and I'm a right winger. Of my 7 subjects I do 5 humanities subjects.

santaslayer

HSC
The role of the mathematician is to count my endless supply of $$$money$$$ after a days easy work suing the phark outta some stoopid turds. That's what maths was made for. :p

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Asquithian said:
typically symplisitc answer
I think I should point out that this is a rather simplistic thread, relying on rather simplistic generalisations.

I dont even do 2u or general maths for the record btw :rolleyes:

Ziff

HSC
N/A
neo_o said:
I think I should point out that this is a rather simplistic thread, relying on rather simplistic generalisations.

I dont even do 2u or general maths for the record btw :rolleyes:
Do all your James Ruse friends bag you out about it? If I did maths and I went to James Ruse I probably would :p

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Ziff said:
Do all your James Ruse friends bag you out about it? If I did maths and I went to James Ruse I probably would :p
No, there are a couple of people who finished maths last year, so i'm not alone. :(

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Are you sure they would take time off studying to bother about it? As compared to my school were they somehow stop chroming long enough to bag you out about doing anything above 2U

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Xayma said:
Are you sure they would take time off studying to bother about it? As compared to my school were they somehow stop chroming long enough to bag you out about doing anything above 2U
They say stuff along the lines of :

hehaw, my subjects scale better than yours. No jokes :p.

Rorix

HSC
I'm not going to post in this thread because so far no-one has conformed to the 'trend'.

OH WAI-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)