Bush or Kerry (1 Viewer)

Who would you vote for in the upcoming US Presidential Election?

• Bush

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • Kerry

Votes: 67 83.8%

• Total voters

superbird

HSC
The US election starts tomorrow. Am personally hoping for Kerry to win (mainly because he doesnt cheat in national debates unlike Bush, his stance on terrorism and he seems more trustworthy - see farenheit 911). Anyways im interested to hear other opinions of the issue. Feel free to vote in the poll.

sub

yeah i go for kerry...but they're both clowns :p

but in a competition, bush would win the clown comp outright...

Rorix

HSC
superbird said:
The US election starts tomorrow. Am personally hoping for Kerry to win (mainly because he doesnt cheat in national debates unlike Bush, his stance on terrorism and he seems more trustworthy - see farenheit 911). Anyways im interested to hear other opinions of the issue. Feel free to vote in the poll.

:rolleyes: at your post

Anyway, I predict Kerry to take the Boredofstudies.org's 0 electoral college votes. To a large extent by those ignorant of Kerry's policy, but the 'ABB' vote.

Barring an October suprise, Kerry is pretty much going to have to carry all the Democrat states from 2000 and win either Ohio or Flordia.

I see Florida, Colorado, New Mexico and Iowa all going Bush, Kerry keeping Wisconsin and just losing Minnesota. Ohio probably ends up Bush due to its social conservativeness.

Columbus and Cincinnati I also call for Bush.

So, anyone else want to slap their scrotum on the table?

JayWalker

HSC
Farenheit 911 is all BS...
Actually, both of Moore's recent movies are.. He leaves shit out.
E.G Bowling for Columbine, about the guns in the bank, what he left out was that the guy said "we keep them at a licensed arms dealer down the street".. Yet he leaves it out..
So dont count on Moore.

Second of all, Kerry doesn knoww hat hes doing, he'd deploy troops to every country just to be sure that the U.S doesnt get invaded.. hes hopeless... I prefer Bush, plus we all need a laugh, hes funny :p

JayWalker

HSC
Wow you got 2 rep squares allready :eek:
How the hell'd you do that .. rofl anyway
Its freedom of choice and thankgod we only get stuck with eyebrows as a prime minister...

Generator

HSC
N/A
As far as I am aware, the arguments for and against the Iraq 'war' are just as valid as each other, so I really could not care.

Bush or Kerry... Republicans or Democrats... I haven't taken much notice. Australia will continue to be an ally of the USA and will continue to integrate into Asia no matter the outcome, anyway.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Since the Redskins NFL team moved to Washington, every time they won at home the current president was re-elected. They lost, so I guess Kerry will win now.

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
Kerry.... he's the lesser of two evils. Personally, as long as Bush doesn't win i don't give a damn.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I don't think anyone in this forum can give an intelligent response on this topic. There are going to be the people that hate Bush for no particular reason but other than that most people will just not care.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Thats what I am saying, no one has any idea. It's obvious just from the amount of people who would vote for Latham and hate Bush but can't explain themselves. I hate to say this, but my generation is full of morons. I no longer have respect for any of you.

walrusbear

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Thats what I am saying, no one has any idea. It's obvious just from the amount of people who would vote for Latham and hate Bush but can't explain themselves. I hate to say this, but my generation is full of morons. I no longer have respect for any of you.
hey settle bro
if you're going to generalise you'll find most of our generation is conservative like yourself, so chill

i'd prefer kerry, but i think it'll make minimal difference. that country is in superpower mode and i doubt the president has a strong sway in its foriegn policy etc. i guess kerry might try to solve some domestic problems but somehow i doubt it
i always thought of the US presidents as celebrities of sorts, really

Rorix

HSC
walrusbear said:
if you're going to generalise you'll find most of our generation is conservative like yourself, so chill

:O :O :O :O

btw: this should have been a public poll

Rorix

HSC
no, i don't think so

apathetic, maybe

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Yeah sorry I am generalising a bit. I'm sure there are a handful of people who aren't complete idiots.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)