"Show us your tits" - Army Chopper :p (1 Viewer)

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
hehe i saw this on a ten news update.

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,11265187%5E1702,00.html

An Army helicopter crew has been stood down after displaying an inappropriate sign at the recent Indy car race on Queensland's Gold Coast.

A crewman held up a sign saying "show us your tits" while the helicopter flew along the beachfront.

An onlooker apparently took a photo from a high-rise apartment building and it was published on the Professional Pilots Rumour Network website.

A spokesman for the Australian Defence Force says such behaviour is unacceptable.

He says the helicopter's crew has been stood down while an investigation is carried out.

Discuss..

Last edited:

Generator

HSC
N/A
Funny given its probable originality, but inappropriate no matter the circumstances.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Quite funny to say the least. However, a little inappropriate.

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
it's only funny because of its inappropriateness

not exactly original or witty or anything

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Did anyone see the feminazi on Sunrise this morning? She was complaining about how "rude" and "offensive" it is.

malkin86

HSC
Well, it is. "Strip semi-naked for my enjoyment". Not many would think of doing it, but the assumption that anyone would is rude.
They're investigating it, the person who did it, (assuming they'll come forward) will get a minor rap on the knuckles, and life will go back to normal in the gay-bashing, lewd-sign holding Australian Army. They're not equatable by any stretch of the imagination, but both symptoms of a larger problem.

Also, did he have to do it while representing the Australian Army? It's kinda disappointing, that the people who are prepared to die for our country aren't prepared to not make idiots of themselves while on the job, in a ceremonial position.

waterfowl

HSC
Did anyone hear the news update on 7 about this story?
It was hilarious...the news lady translated "Show us your tits" into "...have been stood down after suggesting women show them their breasts."
It's probably a 'you need to be there' kind of joke, but the way she said it, and how she translated it so formally was hilarious!

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
waterfowl said:
Did anyone hear the news update on 7 about this story?
It was hilarious...the news lady translated "Show us your tits" into "...have been stood down after suggesting women show them their breasts."
It's probably a 'you need to be there' kind of joke, but the way she said it, and how she translated it so formally was hilarious!
Yeah, it was on Sunrise the the Feminazi.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
The girls in my legal Studies class today where like: "Its so offensive" "Whats happened to the Army?" and of course "OH MY GOD!!!"

Stupid women.

malkin86

HSC
Is it too much to ask that at a ceremonial function that they behave in a manner which will not damage the reputation of the Army?
It was just an off joke, they've been told it's not appropriate to do that, with any luck, it won't happen again.

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
That helicopter crew should be fined a year's pay, pay for the medical costs of treating the woman who was hit by flying debris, before being discharged from the Defence Force, I say. The Discipline Act states that negligent performance of duty, unnecessary sexual conduct, will ultimately result in dismissal. Soldiers should know better than that. So unprofessional. They're a disgrace to the credibility of the Defence Force.

Last edited:

waterfowl

HSC
Komaticom said:
That helicopter crew should be fined a year's pay, pay for the medical costs of treating the woman who was hit by flying debris, before being discharged from the Defence Force, I say.
Oh come on! Don't you find it a bit suspicious that the woman didn't complain until AFTER the story was on the news? And I'm sure that the helicopter was told to fly that low...in order to have a dramatic effect.

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Didn't they fly low so they can have a closer look at the bikini beasts on the balconies?

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
I agree ,... with your sig Komaticom, i feel exactly the same way...

On your post, i also agree, thats exactly what they would have been doing..
ive heard that Army Pilots actually get alot of chicks.. so maybe it was just that grunt gunner in the back who should have been reprimanded.
its not like the pilots could have done anything to stop the sign being shown or debris?

JayWalker

HSC
LOL I think it was innappropriate, but how did that lead to a woman breaking her leg?!?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I think it's funny. They weren't doing it to offend people.

If people can't take it as a joke, fuck them.

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Thanks Atotoi!

About the woman who broke leg...
A helicopter's primary rotor kicks up *alot* of wind, wind strong enough to rip the roofing off one of the caravans, it seemed. Strong winds cause debris on the ground fly around the place, and that debris can injure if it strikes a person. She got hit in the leg with a piece of metal? A glass bottle? Whatever it was, she got hit in the leg, and her husband had to drag her between 2 parked cars to avoid the shitstorm.

The Chain of Command in the Defence Force is such that if an order given by a CO is counter-productive (eg, shoot your own soldiers), irrelevant to the mission (argh can't think of one), or personal in nature (eg, make me a coffee) , soldiers can refuse to obey. If a CO gave the order to fly lower so the crew can peek at chicks, and display an obviously prepared poster, then the crew should have ignored that order. I strongly doubt they were ordered to fly low. I think they planned to fly low, to display their poster, and to "amaze" onlookers.

The pilot should be stood down for flying so low, but kept in the Service because he's a pro pilot, and the gunner should be booted from the Army for displaying the poster. There's probably more soldiers in the chopper, and I think they should be slapped on the wrist for oogling.

Last edited:

tattoodguy

yeah...i agree ... if ppple cant take a joke........fuck them.

its not offensive or rude.. Maybe they should have said please..but overalll who gives a shit.

Women are given way to much respect..in this day and age.

Most of them aint worth shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)