Husband from hell… (1 Viewer)

kiyoung80

HSC
N/A
The trial of the year, meaning that of Scott Peterson, is coming to an end. The defense rested their case, the prosecution rested their case, and now we’re about to hear the closing arguments (which start Monday, 11/1.)

In my opinion, it’s about time this husband from hell faced the music. Just look at the evidence against him:
http://www.courttv.com/trials/peterson/evidence3/behavior.html

He’s admitted to cheating on his wife, showed no remorse at her burial, and is just plain GUILTY. It’s just plain DISGUSTING. Though I’m not a huge TV-addict, I have been following this case as I see it as very important to wives everywhere.

Does anyone here actually think he’s innocent, or that his defense lawyer, the “star studded” Mark Gregaros, actually won the case for his client? From what I’ve heard (Court TV runs updates all day of the trial), the case is a pretty close call. My friend also told me that their anchorwoman, Court TV’s Nancy Grace, is being given a dedicated 2-hour program (6pm-8pm) each night during closing arguments to talk about that day’s event, which works for me because I’m not usually home during the day.

Let’s hope for the best for Laci!

Kimberly

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Since your link doesnt work, I really dont have more to say to that apart from, "hrrm, didn't like his wife.. oh well".

Last edited:

malkin86

HSC
The link works for me..

Is it just a witchhunt, though? There's nothing protesting his innocence, even if the evidence is fairly damning.

Referring to your wife and son in the past tense while they're missing, presumed dead? That's more than just a slip, I think.

He told his mistress that he had lost his wife? Before she was lost?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)