MY Thoughts on the US Election (1 Viewer)

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
MY Thoughts on the US Election

I am no expert on US policies…this is just the way I see things.

If you’re like me then you are wondering why so many anti-Bush people are upset right now, I think I can tell you: it’s not because they lost an election (that’s just the way things go), it’s because the guy that won does so many harmful things that once done, can’t be taken back. You can’t undo killing. You can’t give back years lost to repression. You can’t readily remove pollutants from the atmosphere. And it’s even harder to remove extremist judges from the Supreme Court.
Kerry supporters are not angry at losing; they’re angry at the intentions of the man they lost to. Their anger is rooted not in some bitter sense of esprit de corps, but rather in moral outrage. Those are big distinctions, and, I think, important ones to make.

FOUR YEARS IS A BLOODY LONG TIME..DON’T YOU THINK?

In four more years people will have died as a direct result of George Bush’s decisions. In four more years sections of America will have been polluted and eviscerated beyond human healing, because of George Bush’s decisions. In four more years God knows what loss of rights and freedom certain people in this country will have suffered, because of George Bush’s decisions.
Those are things that we won’t be able to undo. They’ll be permanent. They’ll be fixed. And there’s the rub.
What supporters of John Kerry can’t understand is how people can vote for Bush knowing that these things will happen. Knowing that if Bush was elected people would die. Knowing that he’s willing to trample on certain sections of the American people to have his way. Knowing that he’s happy to score the earth just to give Industry a leg up that, frankly, it doesn’t need or deserve.
Bush-voters must know these facts, they’re not stupid people, they’ve done their reading and their research, right? So why did they vote for Bush?

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
superbird said:
meh he only has four more years to go then he is gone

your right...but who will undo the damage done in the years to come?

HSC
its possible he cheated.....bush voters were mostly southerners, dumb stupid inbreds who listen to bush's lies (bush won by a mile in alabama haha says alot for bush supporters)

lets just hope the UN toughens up and takes action against that son of a bitch, let's hope he fucks up really bad and is impeached, mabye if he has an affair, petty excuse for impeachment but worked with billy.

your thoughts are valid and they are mostly correct IMO good on ya

he is a dangerous man and he need to be stopped....not just for americas sake either

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
its possible he cheated.....bush voters were mostly southerners, dumb stupid inbreds who listen to bush's lies (bush won by a mile in alabama haha says alot for bush supporters)

which lies would that be???
and how exactly did he "cheat"?

frenchie

HSC
hey Zahid I am completely with you.

the effects of this presidency could stretch for years to come. he has no election to worry about at the end of this four years, and little Georgie has a "mandate" now. He gots "capital" and he gonna spend it.

to rub salt into the wounds you should look up this study done post-election by some university in the US....i'll find the name and post it. 70% of Bush voters genuinely believe that Saddam Hussein was responsible for 9-11 and that the US found many WMD in Iraq. Lies lies bloody lies and it still wins on the day.

When will reason triumph over stupidity? :confused:

Edit: AS PROMISED -

http://www.pipa.org/OnlineReports/Pres_Election_04/Report10_21_04.pdf

Last edited:

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
frenchie said:
70% of Bush voters genuinely believe that Saddam Hussein was responsible for 9-11 and that the US found many WMD in Iraq. Lies lies bloody lies and it still wins on the day.
there is not much more to say is there?...even though ignorence is a Clichéd term, it is the only thing that fucks up this world.

Last edited:

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
frenchie said:
to rub salt into the wounds you should look up this study done post-election by some university in the US....i'll find the name and post it. 70% of Bush voters genuinely believe that Saddam Hussein was responsible for 9-11 and that the US found many WMD in Iraq. Lies lies bloody lies and it still wins on the day.

When will reason triumph over stupidity? :confused:
that is the thing that irritates me the most

people voted for Bush on the basis of complete bullshit, and the media/bush admin does nothing to protect the integrity of their supposedly fantastic democracy by enlightening those people when they know perfectly well that so many people still believe the lies.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
frenchie said:
to rub salt into the wounds you should look up this study done post-election by some university in the US....i'll find the name and post it. 70% of Bush voters genuinely believe that Saddam Hussein was responsible for 9-11 and that the US found many WMD in Iraq.

please do, i'd love to find out more about this "study"

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
hiphophorray123 said:
And your intelligence is beaming in this post
:rolleyes:

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
BreaKing said:
please do, i'd love to find out more about this "study"
you dispute the fact that many bush voters in small towns in southern states believed that Hussein had a part in 9/11?

or are you just saying this because you feel some strange need to validate your own uninformed mindset

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
no i'm more interested in the diversity of the demographics surveyed

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
zahid said:
actually Xayma, i think hiphophorray123 has a good point.
What that the state of alabama is a bunch of inbred hicks? Now we don't want to start calling people names.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Xayma said:
What that the state of alabama is a bunch of inbred hicks? Now we don't want to start calling people names.
point Conceded.

HSC
Xayma said:
And your intelligence is beaming in this post
:rolleyes:

yes because i called southerners inbred :rollseyes:

detroit votes were supressed...electronic votes have loopholes...there are ways to cheat in an election, and its easier since america is huge..

in 2000 african americans (who are most likely tovote against bush) were FUCKING TURNED AWAY at polls...if thats not fucking cheating i dont what the fuck is

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
BreaKing said:
no i'm more interested in the diversity of the demographics surveyed
in the hope that you find a swarm of Bush voters who knew perfectly well there was no link between iraq and 9/11 and that the government lied to them about wmd's and terrorist links and that in fact their country was being made LESS SAFE by invading iraq?

HSC
Xayma said:
yeh i really really think that :rollseyes: its a cleche not meant to be taken seiroulsy buddy

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
hiphophorray123 said:
this is the US president
photos like that only make light of something that is far too serious to joke about

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)