Read...!!! (1 Viewer)

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Awesome. I can already see the argument forming! "Bush's supporters have characteristics X Y Z therefore Bush MUST be bad!"

HSC
Ziff said:
Awesome. I can already see the argument forming! "Bush's supporters have characteristics X Y Z therefore Bush MUST be bad!"
no but it proves the election was not fair because the majority of bush supporters were ignorant and the bush administartion encouraged that ignorance

lying during a very important time in americas future, even the worlds, is very BAD

so yes it does mean his bad

Last edited:

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
Lying is sadly an integral part of what politicians (and their cabinets) do. Regardless of whether or not the world is in peril it's BAD and wrong .. but they do it nonetheless (also refer to Children Overboard, The Axis of Evil, etc).

It may be morally and ethically wrong but do you really think the opposition WOULDN'T lie to you?

HSC
all politicians lie yes but if you actually read it before making those claims the overwhelming majority of kerry supporters were well informed of kerry's policies...he wasn't lying to his supporters like bush was

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
hiphophorray123 said:
all politicians lie yes but if you actually read it before making those claims the overwhelming majority of kerry supporters were well informed of kerry's policies...he wasn't lying to his supporters like bush was
Mmm...all of Kerry's supporters well informed...thats why Bush won...with an increased majority.

BTW, I supported Kerry, I'm just making a point.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
what ARE kerry's policies?
I kept hearing conflicting policies depending on what day it was lol

I think it's a bit arrogant to claim that kerry voters were informed geniuses while bush voters were idiots... There is no right and wrong, from different people's perspectives different policies of each party seemed right and wrong.

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
what ARE kerry's policies?
I kept hearing conflicting policies depending on what day it was lol

I think it's a bit arrogant to claim that kerry voters were informed geniuses while bush voters were idiots... There is no right and wrong, from different people's perspectives different policies of each party seemed right and wrong.
not many conflicted...kerry was all for the kyoto treaty and he beleive the UN and not the US should be the decider of iraqs future. Bush thinks the US should....shows how bloody arrogant that pig is

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)