stupid question (1 Viewer)

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
can someone tell me what the fuck politics is, what its going on about, and why we should give a shit trying to learn about it.

i need to at least have some knowledge of this issue pertaining to the fact that i think john howard should be shot, and that bush should also meet a similar fate by none other than Bin Laden

HSC
well since its a major issue in media, it affects our lives, and it makes for good debate i think everyone should at least pick a side and have some knowledge about it

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
well since its a major issue in media, it affects our lives, and it makes for good debate i think everyone should at least pick a side and have some knowledge about it
hmmm but the media is fucking biased. ray martin can account for that

so y should we pick a side when its biased anyway?

oh yes i still dont know what politics is, can someome plz gimme a brief description

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
coz it affects our lives whatever position we are in, when making important decisions we usually take politics into account

y are our decisions or lives based on something that is false, if not some of the time

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Why do you not believe the media but believe holy men?
omg how many times have i told u to think about what your saying

1. i dont beleive in holy men, sikhism forbids that, there is no concept of a 'holy man', other than our holy text. This is because people are filled with ego, and its why priest commit horrendous crimes against children.

2. i dont believe in the media because they have proven themselves to be dependant of ratings and hence are fuckheads

- some recent examples might include the sacking of Don Burke due to ratings.

- or that 7 news guy that got sacked cos he said he was in Iraq but he was in outback australia----take that u fuckhead media people.

, unless we can destroy the link between money and news, this will always be the case

Last edited:

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
dark_angel said:
can someone tell me what the fuck politics is, what its going on about, and why we should give a shit trying to learn about it.
Don't worry, there are no stupid questions here, just stupid people

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
MoonlightSonata said:
Don't worry, there are no stupid questions here, just stupid people
i am stupid, but most of the time im ok, but since you say that the question is not stupid, i ask you to help me understand this topic better by answering my quesiton :D

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
is sikhism like hinduism and believe in a cast system? where some people are better than others?

Either way, i find it funny that you will put your trust in a belief in god however say the media is full of shit....

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
is sikhism like hinduism and believe in a cast system? where some people are better than others?

Either way, i find it funny that you will put your trust in a belief in god however say the media is full of shit....
Na, its nothing like hinduism, although there are some similarities and differences.

Sikhism rejects all distinctions of caste, creed, race or sex.

this is fundamental, not to mention logical

"All are created from the seed of God. There is the same clay in the whole world, the potter (God) makes many kinds of pots." (Guru Amar Das, Bhairo)

"Recognise the light (of God) and do not ask for the caste, There is no caste in the next world." (Guru Nanak, Asa)

I'm telling u its one of the most logical doctrines that i have ever come across

i honestly encourage you to go to this website which compares sikhism to the other major religions. you can judge for yourself

http://www.sikhs.org/religion.htm

what does my belief in god have anything to do with the media. I told u ITS PROVEN THAT THEY ARE BIASED AND FUCKWITS, yet society in general is obsessed with politics. I can see the superficiality coursing within the very scaffold of this nation, so ironic and hypocritical.

but i dunno abt politics that much, and thats the point of the thread :eek:

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
wether they're bias or not, i'd put my trust in them over any religious teaching..
ok let me get this straight, u would put your trust into a range of people who incessantly lie and deceive the public for mere ratings, rather than logical doctrines that actually promote all the good things there are left in this world?

let me remind u that it has been proved that they DECEIVE THE PUBLIC, i assume that uve seen frontline, and have some knowledge of the shit that they use to pull u in.

Fucking ray martin and ACA's always pull up bullshit stories that have no relevance to a current affairs whatsoever.

Australian idol - fucking u think i give a shit about this as new?, is this a current issue prevalent in the media, and does it have a sinificant moral status as an issue? FUCK NO! FUCK U RAY MARTIN U FUCKING WANKER!

not just ray martin, i'm not dissing the today tonight chick, at least she tries not to hide the fact that all shes doing is reading the cue. She holds a pen. Ray martin plays with the fucking papers on his desk like an idiot. IN THE EXACT SAME WAY EVERY FUCKING TIME HES ON TELEVISION.

i know the media lie and are biased. But seriously if u are willing to put ur trust in something so superficial, then by all means do.

But in my opinion that is fucked up, but hey thats just my opinion.

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
religion was taught to us through media...
Yes, and thats one of the reasons why sikhs get humiliated in the streets, because they wear a turban, the media stereotypically associates them as terrorists.

Let me tell all of the individuals here something, sikhs were beaten up and some nearly died (perhaps some did) because people thought they were terrorists, who the fuck is to blame for that!??! What are u gonna say to their widows, huh?

THE FUCKING MEDIA, go fuck yourselves

Even the president/prime ministers lectured on behalf of the sikh community to inform america that we have nothing to do with terrorists or their beliefs

Sikhs fight against terrorism

Fuck the media, i know there are alot of people making honest lives working inthe media and i acknowledge that, it is the entire system that is fucked up.

excuse my language, but i cant help it

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Well if you were atheist you would see religion as the greatest deception we've ever allowed upon ourselves... but o well
if i were atheist i would become a sikh

not any other religion, as it is more logical than even some atheist views

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)