ARGGGGHH SHIT!!! George Bush and his dog Howard won elections!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanCarBus

~--> Quincy <--~
HSC
damn it,

now i have to listen to this guy for another 4 years..
Damn, how can ppl vote for someone who is so simple and can't even deliver an unaided speech to the public? George W Bush... his too simple and idealistic that he doesnt have the capacity to think further than what he thinks is best. THus, he causes America to eventually become a divided country. Sad isnt it? Like there arent many countries who support american republicans...(apart from australia and england)..because of their dumb decisions to go to war in iraq without a cause. Well OK OK, they got saddam and the country's democratic now with bombs goin off everyday, people dying in the streets every hr and weapons of mass destruction never existed. Oh Oh, another thing __ american troops sacrificing their lives over there being killed and volunteers kidnapped and decapitated. Oh great, what kind of message does georgy want to give the world i wonder, is he thinkin "hey, look at me, im the great idiot whos gonna make the world hate america and all ma buddies like blair and howard"

Sigh, wenever news reports come out about iraq, america, war.....australia isnt even mentioned, because their war contribution is so little. Australia is an insignificant country in the world. It shud stay so, that australia isnt invlved in bullshit like fight against terrorism.

Ppl come to hate australia only because dickhead howard gets himself involved in stupid politics with BUSH. Howard says disarming Saddam (who never had any weapons of mass destruction or grudge against australia) will make it safer for australians.. Sounz random huh?

Back to BUSH,
last year when americans sent up rockets to mars to explore for water and lifeform, BUSH said some pretty fucken stupid comment "WE will be the first to put a human colony on mars in a few years"...sounz pretty stupid to me. This guy is the president of Australia, yet he has no commen sense and is only a dumb fuck. I kind of feel sorry for him to have won the american election, because now he will have to go thru another 4 years with speech aid.

My point is i cant believe fuckers who vote for BUSH and HOWARD... they make the world a dangerous place...
BLAIR i have no comment on, cause his the weirdest labour party ever, to go and invade iraq

Generator

HSC
N/A
Try reading through the other threads before you post, please.

Edit: That issue has been covered by many within the numerous US and Australian election threads, that's all. I'm just suggesting that maybe making use of one of those threads may have made more sense.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)