do you actually think toutatis will ever hit earth (1 Viewer)

HSC
just a question running through my mind, this bloody rock has been changing course so many times its scary to actually think its going to collide...ive heard predictions for 2006....discuss

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Meh just keep going as you are - I mean really what are you going to do if it did hit, die how does that change what you're doing now?

Unless of course it brings a sudden and very brief epiphamy that your lifes on the wrong course yada yada yada bad hollywood movies (ok and some good ones).

K

katie_tully

i say we paint a massive target over america, and we can PREDICT whether it's going for a direct bulls eye or one of the outer rings. We'll strategically place the outer rings in other places "i" (being the best) dislike. Like Tasmania.

i say.. bring on the giant rock

lengstar

HSC
why do i hear the sound of a massive public orgy whenever predicted doom and drestructon approaches?

mayhemily

HSC
lets start a bos hole diggin' and dig a hole deep underground so we can be saved from imminent doom *if* it hits, thus creating a superhuman species as a result of our combined intellect!

Stan..

HSC
We would have nuked this planet so bad by the time the comet hit that the impact itself would look like a pebble in the ocean.

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
apparently california is going to be wiped out soon by something or other.........cant rememeber what...........but i read it.

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
mt helens??? looks more like its gonna fuck up columbia mainly
hmmmmm no something else......maybe earthquake......there is some action happening under california..........poor columbia :(

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
mayhemily said:
lets start a bos hole diggin' and dig a hole deep underground so we can be saved from imminent doom *if* it hits, thus creating a superhuman species as a result of our combined intellect!

i like the way you think :D

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Why are you asking us? We're HSC students, why would we have any more idea than the scientists writing these articles?

RaineeDays

HSC
eh i just figure whatever happens is meant to happen and if it does hit.. it hits. theres no reason to worry about it every moment of the day. if ur meant to die at a certain time.. u do. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)