Margaret Hassan Dead. (1 Viewer)

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
Father Brian (At Catholic Mass, 14.11.04)
"Some people ask do we HAVE to go to mass? Well, the real question we should be asking is, DO we HAVE to eat? If we do not eat, our bodies will.. well.. not survive. The same can be said about mass. As Catholics we have an obligation to Christ to attend mass, if we don't, our souls ill not survive".

Are you serious with that quote? Or are you taking the piss?

30 years of her life spent helping other people..thats a tradgey..soooo cruel

K

katie_tully

sped_kid01 said:
Father Brian (At Catholic Mass, 14.11.04)
"Some people ask do we HAVE to go to mass? Well, the real question we should be asking is, DO we HAVE to eat? If we do not eat, our bodies will.. well.. not survive. The same can be said about mass. As Catholics we have an obligation to Christ to attend mass, if we don't, our souls ill not survive".

Are you serious with that quote? Or are you taking the piss?

30 years of her life spent helping other people..thats a tradgey..soooo cruel
Im serious. He actually said that.

K

katie_tully

sped_kid01 said:
bhaha....and are u agreeing with the statement...or laughing @ it?
He said it on Sunday.
It's now Wednesday and I'm still laughing at it.

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
i think he means to say u need to go to church to always feed ur soul (keep the faith)..........however to did he have to compare it to eating?

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I heard that the body they found wasn't hers?

Bone577

HSC
N/A
katie_tully said:
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=20751

... This replaces the marine who shot the unarmed iraqi as news...
The civilian deaths in iraq number between 20k - 200k (i dont want to start the same argument again here, there is already a thread for it). So it doesn't exactly make up for all of it.

And make up what? It is just a bit simplistic to think that somehow her death is a balancer of the two crimes.

K

katie_tully

Bone577 said:
The civilian deaths in iraq number between 20k - 200k (i dont want to start the same argument again here, there is already a thread for it). So it doesn't exactly make up for all of it.

And make up what? It is just a bit simplistic to think that somehow her death is a balancer of the two crimes.
I didn't say make up, did I? No, I think I said "replace", as in replace the marine as top news story.
Be gone, small child.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
It's such a terrible tragedy...they should learn to distinguish from the white collar diplomats and people like Hassan who actually go into the fray and help people.
(I was kidding)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)