Muslims (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
ok 4give me if im soundin racist here but do any of u guys fink muslims are like the rudest race of people? like i wk at maccaz and dey are by far da rudest ppl i hav 2 serve, esp. some of them they r so rude n alwaiz complain n want discounts n stuff! i mean lik hello if u dont have the money then dont pay for it! and some other stuff which has outraged me is stuff like that muslim habib dude who was all like "girls who wear skimpy clothing hav no1 but themselves 2 blame" i mean who da hell sez that? itz australia, we should be able 2 wear whateva we wanna wear! n also like always if im out wif frenz (especially at nite) there r always these lebanese dudes who r lyk 5 or more years olda than us n they try 2 get our numbers n stuff! sum of them get realli voilent too coz they dont like bein stood up! seriously guys im so sick of sum of these ppl i mean if ur gonna live in australia u should adopt the australian way of life!

Comrade nathan

HSC
sXcGuRl69aU said:
ok 4give me if im soundin racist here but do any of u guys fink muslims are like the rudest race of people? like i wk at maccaz and dey are by far da rudest ppl i hav 2 serve, esp. some of them they r so rude n alwaiz complain n want discounts n stuff! i mean lik hello if u dont have the money then dont pay for it! and some other stuff which has outraged me is stuff like that muslim habib dude who was all like "girls who wear skimpy clothing hav no1 but themselves 2 blame" i mean who da hell sez that? itz australia, we should be able 2 wear whateva we wanna wear! n also like always if im out wif frenz (especially at nite) there r always these lebanese dudes who r lyk 5 or more years olda than us n they try 2 get our numbers n stuff! sum of them get realli voilent too coz they dont like bein stood up! seriously guys im so sick of sum of these ppl i mean if ur gonna live in australia u should adopt the australian way of life!
I tell you who i hate, little stupid spolit cracker bitches who have to spell as if they have dyslexia.

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
Comrade nathan said:
I tell you who i hate, little stupid spolit cracker bitches who have to spell as if they have dyslexia.
hey i neva said i hate them.... i dun hate ani1 so dun twist my words k? n wat would u kno bout whether im spoilt of not anyway? coz im not! :chainsaw:

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
i think you are generalising, ALOT
and i am not muslim
but i'm sure that other people are rude as well
and not all muslims are rude arrogant arseholes, i have muslim friends, and they are the nicest people in the world

now what the sheik said is wrong, but that isn't the view of al muslims

before you post something like that again do some research

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
that's a huge generalisation.
and this's beside the point, but that colour is really annoying. it's not even a nice pink *disgusted*
and please spell correctly. your way of talking is like, so year 8 :rolleyes:

tempco

HSC
BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!! oh god... ok, this is all im willing to waste my time on.

ok 4give me if im soundin racist here but do any of u guys fink muslims are like the rudest race of people?
"muslim" is not a race.

there r always these lebanese dudes who r lyk 5 or more years olda than us n they try 2 get our numbers n stuff!
not all lebs are muslims. lebanese on the other hand, is a race!

ewww they must have sum pretti strange diseases in the parts they alwayz cover up
youre disgusting.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
1st - stop posting in pink.
2nd - spell like a normal person.

3rd - I don't think it's that big of a generalisation. It think a lot of them are like that. And the ones that are should be kicked out of the country (whether they were born here or not) because all it does is piss people off.

And like you said about the older guys trying to pick you up and then getting heaps annoyed when they get rejected that is very true. I was at the easter show once with these 4 chicks and these guys came up and are grabbing them and stuff and trying to get them to go behind some rides and have sex with them and stuff. It took about 30 minutes before they fucked off.

Comrade nathan

HSC
sXcGuRl69aU said:
hey i neva said i hate them.... i dun hate ani1 so dun twist my words k? n wat would u kno bout whether im spoilt of not anyway? coz im not! :chainsaw:
My post was directed at your poor grammar.

Besides how do you know these people are practicing Islam? You cant expect everyone who looks muslim to be muslim.

Most likely these are not conservative Muslism otherwise they wouldn't be eating at Macdonalds as the meat is not prepared their correct way.

The most scientific conclusion is all people who work or eat at macdonalds is a fuckwit.

If they mods would like to do this job can you just delete this pathetic thread.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Comrade nathan said:
If they mods would like to do this job can you just delete this pathetic thread.
I don't think it needs to be deleted, it just needs to be renamed to "males of middle eastern appearance"

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
oh and look at the ad right below this thread :D

Comrade nathan

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
I don't think it needs to be deleted, it just needs to be renamed to "males of middle eastern appearance"
OFMG

This thread needs to be deleted because it has no fact basis to it. It is just another example of the white chauvanism on this forum.

Here is a hint to all you people who write threads like this, if you feel the need to say "i am not a racist but" or "i dont mean to be racist but" chances are you are a racist.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Comrade nathan said:
OFMG

This thread needs to be deleted because it has no fact basis to it. It is just another example of the white chauvanism on this forum.

Here is a hint to all you people who write threads like this, if you feel the need to say "i am not a racist but" or "i dont mean to be racist but" chances are you are a racist.
There is a factual basis for it. Sure there may be some who aren't all that bad but I have never encountered any of them.

Comrade nathan

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
There is a factual basis for it. Sure there may be some who aren't all that bad but I have never encountered any of them.
Chances are you never took notice.

And no there is not factual basis, someones biased european centric opinion does not count as fact.

tempco

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
3rd - I don't think it's that big of a generalisation. It think a lot of them are like that. And the ones that are should be kicked out of the country (whether they were born here or not) because all it does is piss people off.
there are approximately 281 578 muslims in australia. 36% of australian muslims are born here, 10% were born in lebanon, 8% in turkey, 2.8% in iran, etc. furthermore, 53% of australian muslims are male. plus, not all arab males are muslim. just food for thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)