Hearthstone thread (1 Viewer)

QZP

HSC
Anyone play?? I wanna add some people to spectate and vs. :p

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Dat feel when you comprehensively beat some guy farming at around rank ~18 who has predominantly gold cards using a basic only deck. (not even mage)

I really need to start arena or get packs though, been saving up my gold so far.

Swaan

Stupid Fat Hobbit
HSC
BEST THREAD 2k14

Add me: selina#1964
Haven't been playing that much since the GvG release cos the new meta fucked me over but planning to get back into it soon

QZP

HSC
Dat feel when you comprehensively beat some guy farming at around rank ~18 who has predominantly gold cards using a basic only deck. (not even mage)

I really need to start arena or get packs though, been saving up my gold so far.
Arena is so much better than ranked imo... everyone is on the same playing field and so it's about your drafting/playing skills :p I currently average a 6 win run... almost infinite arena!!

BEST THREAD 2k14

Add me: selina#1964
Haven't been playing that much since the GvG release cos the new meta fucked me over but planning to get back into it soon
I added you :)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Can someone give me some tips, my highest character is level 30, I only have 3 legendaries.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Big fan of the new Tavern Brawl mode, they seem to be alternating each week between some kind of thematic premade and needing to make your own decks.

The premade challenges are really good for casuals and people without a lot of cards.

trapizi

╰(゜Д゜)╯
HSC
I like hearthstone a lot but since they make the game more into P2W, I quit :mad:

Erudite

HSC
I agree that hearthstone is kinda P2W unless your willing to grind gold for months its hard to compete if you're new. Even with trumps F2P decks with all the new cards that recently came out they have kinda become less effective....

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
You can still always use patron warrior which is only like a 3000 dust deck and is still top tier currently (and has been for some months) - I don't know why you would complain it's P2W, it's more like if you want greater variety then sure you can pay, but the number one legend player literally used that deck 1 month ago to the top.

You need to actually play for months to know all about cards,playstyle,meta etc.. and adapt currently.

I should also mention the new cancer deck (pally secret) is only like 3000 dust as well, and sitting currently at top tier as well, so please don't be like so many other people and go "I'm F2P and I cant win cause I don't have more packzz, hur hur"

On another note - made it to rank 6 last season, didn't have time to push towards legend again this season as I started a week before (and have work+uni), but definitely looking to make the push this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)