Thread: Nintendo Switch

HSC
    Uni Grad

Nintendo Switch

If you don't know what it is, here's the original trailer from last October:

And here's a newer video from the recent presentation.

To me, it's a shade under AU$500 and I'm not too sure I want to invest in another Nintendo platform given the Wii U wasn't a great investment despite it appealing to the missus.

2000-05 BHHS UAI: 97 Ext 1 Mathematics, Adv English, Economics, Business Studies, IPT (SR)
    2006-09 UNSW B Commerce Accounting, Finance
    2010-11 Institute of Chartered Accountants GradDipCA TAX110, MAA210, AAA310 (M), FIN111, EBA211 (M)

Back in the day I would have asked you to please give me rep by clicking .

HSC

Re: Nintendo Switch

There are some pros and cons

Pros:
    Good graphics, high 4K
    Good games like Legend of Zelda, or Mario Odyssey or Sonic Forces, Sonic Mania, Arms and more

Cons:
    it's kind of a modern update of the wii u Nintendo in my opinion has just added switchable remotes and you can access it any where you are which was the intentioned market for the wii u, I never her less feel it to be a revoloutionary product but it's certain not a complete original idea, but If do you don't have the wii u I would buy it

I too would buy it probably after my HSC finishes so can I relax and play it until university starts. As I really enjoy playing video games for leisure.

But at the end it depends at your likes and interests if you have your heart set on take, that is why we work in the first place so we can have an enjoyable life.but make your budget Fits don't go over budget, if you have to then wait trust me the price will go down real soon.
    Last edited by highshill; 22 Jul 2017 at 11:42 AM.

HSC
    Uni Grad

I'm really debating it still... I want to play Pokken Tournament lol. Mario looks good too even though it's not even 1080p when docked according to digital foundry.

2000-05 BHHS UAI: 97 Ext 1 Mathematics, Adv English, Economics, Business Studies, IPT (SR)
    2010-11 Institute of Chartered Accountants GradDipCA TAX110, MAA210, AAA310 (M), FIN111, EBA211 (M)

HSC

yeah mario odyssey looks fuckin sick but besides that its just a zelda console rn and you can get that on wii u

HSC
    N/A

i dont really wanna play any games unless it can be made into a social thing

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

HSC
    Uni Grad

Bought it in the end... and even rebought Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (after owning it on Wii U) but somehow the wife really enjoys playing it, and it's just so easy to do multiplayer on it compared to the Wii U where you had the awkwardness of one person having a huge Gamepad and everyone else had crappy Wiimotes. Now everyone has crappy Joycons but they're easy to use.

On another note, I bought Pokken but it's way too complicated to play at this hour.... need something braindead.

HSC

Thread Information