Neopets (1 Viewer)

Stubes

One, Two, Step
HSC
I used to play neopets when i was young but it just looses appeal, and well i gave my account away :D

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
shArkEe said:
hey does ne1 in here play neopets? if you do add me as neofriend " inniminnimanimo_ " and for guys who dont play try it out http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=inniminnimanimo_

and all those pplz who think neopets is stupid, please keep your opinions to yourself i dont really care wat you think
By clicking on that link will I help you somehow?

SDuke

HSC
I use to play that game when i was in yr 7, so about 5 yrs ago.
It was good but abit too childish.

Neway, by using that link and creating an account, shArkEe would receive gifts or sumthing - i cant remember now - as incentives for introducing ppl to the game.

So create account if u want to help out shArkEe.

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
I played it last yr in my autumn holidays because it was boring, but i soon go bored of it

Jaydels

HSC
yeah i played that game in about yr 7 too, its kinda cute but i could never have been bothered feeding them and stuff

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
SDuke said:
I use to play that game when i was in yr 7, so about 5 yrs ago.
It was good but abit too childish.

Neway, by using that link and creating an account, shArkEe would receive gifts or sumthing - i cant remember now - as incentives for introducing ppl to the game.

So create account if u want to help out shArkEe.
Emphisis on the 'if'.

:D

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I used to play, but somehow, the lure of playing with pixelated pets and money lost its charm

Stubes

One, Two, Step
HSC
i can't understand how ;)

finding out that pets never die, was what really turned me off it

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
i just remember getting all excited about how much neopoints i was going to save when i found out that neopets don't die if you don't feed it.

Then i got bored.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
eesh ... that reminds me, I always forget to feed my neopet ... I haven't fed it for like 5 years or so ... and its still alive!!! :p

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
yeh i use to play it when i was in year 7 or sometihng. i use to get like 100 accounts and get free items from all of them and then send it all to my main accouint. they made it harder to cheat these days and i dont play , but good idea that site is./

sladehk

le random
HSC
it was like runescape. got out of it in like yr 8. lol! you have to play games in the game to make your self richer. anyways, its a pretty sophisticated game coz i has like a sharemarket as well. if they had cooler graphics and more serious/mature themes i would play it!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Thanks to stupid maccas all the gambling games were removed :(

taco man

don't know don't care
HSC
sladehk said:
it was like runescape. got out of it in like yr 8. lol! you have to play games in the game to make your self richer. anyways, its a pretty sophisticated game coz i has like a sharemarket as well. if they had cooler graphics and more serious/mature themes i would play it!
Hey u kno theyve made runescape.. 3d now with music as well

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
i used to go on neopets in like yr 7 or 8. my pet was a blue kacheek [if that's how you spell it, i forgot] ! i was so addicted to earning more neopoints, even though the games were pretty stupid. then, someone scammed me, so i lost my account, along with ALL my money that i had spent hrs earning. so then, i was so determined to earn more than last time. and i did, then i just got over it. i traded all my money and belongings into my lil sister's account, and she goes on sometimes. those snow puff thingys were cute... !! i used to buy them just to collect, but never feed them to my pet... anyways, so over it now.

how long have you been playing on it?

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
lol mine was toooo (a blue kacheek)
twas lovely! i think its still dying lol
i always used to scab the free omlette

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
um...
yer, i have a virtual pet on the sydney aquarium site.
i got bored a few weeks ago and got one. mines a penguin. its name is Stinky-Bob. its now 3-6yrs old.
sometimes it loses its feathers and its nakey and it hides behind bishes and doesnt swim. its quite cute.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)