Economics HSC predictions- I need your trial questions ! (1 Viewer)

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Hey everyone,

For the 2014 exams i will be doing some predictions for the Economics exam (Business Studies as well potentially) to help the BoS community out with their preparation. This will consist of topic predictions for the short answer questions (E.g CAD, Environmental sustainability) and both the Section 3 & 4 essay questions.

In order for this to really help though, i'll need some assistance from all you 2014ers ! It would be great if you could either post here or PM me the topics asked for each short answer (Q21, Q22, Q23....) and the essay question options for both Section 3 & 4 (quoting the actual question would be VERY beneficial). I understand that people are still in the process of their trials period and haven't got their papers back. This is perfectly fine, just let me know when you get it back. It would also be good if you could let me know what paper it was such as CSSA, independent or a school paper.

Thanks

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
Hey everyone,

For the 2014 exams i will be doing some predictions for the Economics exam (Business Studies as well potentially) to help the BoS community out with their preparation. This will consist of topic predictions for the short answer questions (E.g CAD, Environmental sustainability) and both the Section 3 & 4 essay questions.
pls

lolitaaa

HSC
Hey everyone,

In order for this to really help though, i'll need some assistance from all you 2014ers ! It would be great if you could either post here or PM me the topics asked for each short answer (Q21, Q22, Q23....) and the essay question options for both Section 3 & 4 (quoting the actual question would be VERY beneficial). I understand that people are still in the process of their trials period and haven't got their papers back. This is perfectly fine, just let me know when you get it back. It would also be good if you could let me know what paper it was such as CSSA, independent or a school paper.

Thanks
wait but how do you figure out what will be in the exam o_O ? whatever it is this is cool

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
This is directed at everyone, please resist the temptation to derail the thread.

wait but how do you figure out what will be in the exam o_O ? whatever it is this is cool
There are trends and evident patterns over the last 10 or so years in regards to what topics the questions are. The reason why i'm asking for trials papers is that CSSA and independent papers specifically try to predict what questions will be asked and so this will be a good framework to follow when i create the document. AFAIK, my some of my hsc questions were pretty similar to the ones asked in my CSSA paper.

Astroman is joking..

Drifting wants to identify a pattern across the papers because schools tend to attempt to 'guess' what will happen in HSC exam
Yeah, pretty much this

dunjaaa

HSC
How do operational influences help overcome resistance to change? :D

yma

HSC
Can someone PM their cssa economics questions to me, pls

dunjaaa

HSC
Yeah, it was a question in a past paper that I did. They're starting to link influences/strategies to achieve/assist/affect something very specific, yet dense enough to be able write a case study on and is within the boundaries of the rubric. Another example: How can limitations in financial reporting affect the achievement of business objectives.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Yeah, it was a question in a past paper that I did. They're starting to link influences/strategies to achieve/assist/affect something very specific, yet dense enough to be able write a case study on and is within the boundaries of the rubric. Another example: How can limitations in financial reporting affect the achievement of business objectives.
Cheers, i appreciate it. What paper was this? Cssa?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)