Should i continue economics for hsc (1 Viewer)

hsclife

HSC
Basically title, im doing around average or just below for eco, don't like the subject and pretty much dragged my way through prelim. Should i continue with eco or just drop to 10units?
Thanks

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
it's call a jk m8
wanna get rekt?

--------------------------

OP; you need to add more detail to your problem if you want genuine answers. Saying "should I drop; pls hlp" will not get you very far

but if you're bad at it -> then why hold on to it?

Intrinsic

HSC
It gets much more interesting, and it's a subject that you will take with you forever. I guess if you don't like it then drop it. However, be wise with what subject you drop...

mreditor16

HSC
It gets much more interesting, and it's a subject that you will take with you forever. I guess if you don't like it then drop it. However, be wise with what subject you drop...
it's interesting and valuable

but a pain in the ass to revise and prepare for.

so however bittersweet it is, I would say drop it....

Intrinsic

HSC
it's interesting and valuable

but a pain in the ass to revise and prepare for.

so however bittersweet it is, I would say drop it....
I agree with you, but I believe it can be a pain in the ass if you lack general knowledge about the global economy and contemporary issues. It's a subject where hard work will be rewarded.

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
I agree with you, but I believe it can be a pain in the ass if you lack general knowledge about the global economy and contemporary issues. It's a subject where hard work will be rewarded.
It's so funn

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
If you're not going to put effort in to it, drop straight away. HSC economics has a significant amount of content, being half committed will not benefit you at all atar wise.

photastic

HSC
If you dislike it, please drop it instead of wasting time because as a hater, I cannot even look at the exam/notes since it literally smells like s**t and end up with mediocre unworthy results.

Last edited:

hsclife

HSC
Thanks for the advice, if i dropped eco should i pick senior science as a back up 2units? Its a much easier subject and i enjoy science subjects.
Thanks

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Yes, drop economics and pick up senior science as a back up.

Good luck :)

iStudent

HSC
I'd do 10 units and focus on these rather than do senior science tbh. But it depends on your capabilities. Maybe if you tell us more about yourself..?

hsclife

HSC
Ok thanks guys, ill probably drop eco and decide whether to pick up ss or do 10units

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)